Flames and Frames '09

178 Posts | Latest reply on 24/09/2009 18:09:37 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Late up????? me??????? oh noooooooo   we had guests round for mid morning hot beverages dontcha know! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

WAY too much information DS! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh yeah DS,that would be Vodka Veins watering her blood down for later.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Looks like you guys (& gals) had a great time, the pictures looked brilliant.  WB - the pics of your stall on facebook look superb, even made me want to spend my hard earned pennies LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Woohoo! That's what I like to hear Blue! LOL

Although I'm thinking now I have a red tent, I really ought to invest in some non-red velvet for the tables - it's a little overkill... Ermm

At least with working at these events, I avoid the *really* awful hangovers... Mind you... The Vodka-Veined just stay drunk! Evil Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think WB's tent was the tallest stall on the site. Easy to spot from Google Earth. Shame you weren't there BB,was a really good relaxed weekend. As for Vodka Veins,she's still sobering up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It'd be hard to miss me, that's for sure! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Course we'll miss you WB. Where you going?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*groans*

I thought it was TC who'd opened the Xmas crackers early this year?! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Where do you think i got it from?                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Hey Hey Hey! Great to see you all had a fantastic time!   Can we have a comp for the best photo please? Wink   Gutted to have missed it... but the Gig in aid of Mencap was a roaring success! And a miracle for Cissy to reach 9pm and be sober! (Had car and kids with me - bad planning!)   Will make the next one..... assuming I live that long lolololol   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Plans will be started for next years anytime between now and next year. LOL 5th Anniversary Cissy so will be a special one. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Photos   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=491                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for the link Kwak. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Y W Ric,  some nice photos there. Who's the guy in the photos with you? I lurrrv his hair.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That'll be Animal,the singer from The Anti Nowhere League. Real nice bloke,no rock star crap,just a down to earth dude that likes to party.                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Checked out your F & F pics RD very nice ! the chopper with the BIG tires does'nt even need a sidestand,amazing what one can do if you have the knowhow time and money. Hope i can make it for the 5th one next year...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There was some really nice machinery there this year,bikes and cars. Alot of work has gone into them and they all got ridden or driven through the gate so all on the road.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 903 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption