Flames and Frames '09

178 Posts | Latest reply on 24/09/2009 18:09:37 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Check out the events page for the details of this years Flames and Frames Custom Show.
Your sure to have a good weekend but we can't guarantee the weather.
No dogs or fires. Alcohol to be purchased on site (24 hour bar).
Any alcohol brought in will be confiscated if seen and sold back to you.
Please note this is a CUSTOM show. The reason i say this is because last year we had one or two people moaning there were no stock bikes in the show!!!!
Everyone welcome,plenty of space for parking your car if you wish to come in it.
Turn up how you like,as long as you have a good time we don't care.
Friday night headline band is The Anti-Nowhere League,Saturday Headline is 90% Proof. Loads of other bands on as well.
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

It's a quality weekend and no mistake Big smile Really looking forward to this one after last year - you guys put on a brilliant show Wink

The sparklies stall WILL be closed for the Anti-Nowhere League though - I'm not missing out on them!

Let's see a few more BM members along this year - it's in a lovely area of Kent, with plenty of places to pop out and visit if you fancy a ride-out over the weekend.
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings

A point for wannabe i hope no alternative management is being sought for the sparklies stall during the leauges set as she could be short of offersBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Any problems with herself PD see the security.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hell no! As if anyone would even want to shop for sparklies while they're on?

Besides, I desire to point and laugh at you doing your thing while they're playing Big smile

*Note to self: bring vast quantities of cash, hard liquor and fast wimmen to bribe said security*

punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings

cheers ricdude is that fair on the security thoughBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yea PD it is. Looks like WB will be bringing said bribe so all could work out. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Any security jobs available Ricdude ? i can do with the bribes WB has in mind lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry Ex,in house only i'm afraid,but come along anyway and have a good time.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

I might just do that Ric , matter of fact i must check the dates again and see if i can .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

18th-20th sept. mate. All the details on the events page.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oh bugga...

*breaks open all the piggy banks in the house...*

Erm... when I say vast quantities of cash, is it OK to bring vast quantities of pennies? Embarrassed

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Shifting the goalposts WB , i dont think PD is gonna allow that lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oh I think he might Evil Smile

Good to see a couple more names down for it - especially DS - woohoo! Haven't seen you for AGES missy - must rectify that toot sweet!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be good to see a few more names. Come down and experience some Southern hospitality.                                                                                                                                                                              
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

I am working the lates that weekend, but if theres any possible way for me to get there on Sat or Sun morning, then I will !Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I think you should Dragon - they moved it much closer to you this year... it's a sign that you should be there! Probably Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Bumpitybump for the Kent Krew... Or Sussex, Essex, Surrey... hell, they even let folk in from the "Here Be Dragons" land North of the Watford Gap! Shocked LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dragon your more than welcome to come for just one day if thats all you can manage. No prize for best tractor though. That will be taken by a Harley no doubt. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bump.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 957 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption