Flames and Frames '09

178 Posts | Latest reply on 24/09/2009 18:09:37 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ouch..i too thought this weekend! Pond turn back fella or you gotta long wait lol                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Embarrassed ooops sorry folks,I posted on the wrong thread Ouch   <---DUHHH!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Great to meet you anyway Pond - you coming to Flames & Frames too? Big smile

Right... All I need to do now is work out how to squeeze in about 7 days' work into tomorrow/wednesday... then I'm sorted for the weekend. The countdown has well & truly commenced Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The countdown has well & truly commenced It has? Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It has for me - rapidly running out of time... need about 15 hours a day more than there are...                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See TeeCee about his time machine.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It's broken. It wasn't me - honest! A big boy done it and ran away Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

2 more days to go..... 2 more days to go....... 2 more days to go..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

What's happening in 2 days' time DS? Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I thought my time machine was fubar but DS seems to have got it working again... Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Apparently she fixed when she was at school back in the 80's. Well thats what she told me next Christmas.                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Wacko     LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*tuts* Well I just wish that she'll inform me a week last Wednesday!

I'm in Dire Straits here. & I'm not talking Knopfler. Stern Smile

diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

I did fix it TC, gotta flex capacitor on ebay for a fiver!!! good job its buy one get one free.......... wannabe's crashed it a week on sunday! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Bring yer air mattress DS - there's thistles on that there ground! Ouch

Dead easy to find - give us a shout if you become geographically challenged though. Looks like a great set-up. Hopefully my stall tent will survive the night - one less job to do tomorrow - must do more local shows like this Big smile

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Another one over - great to meet some new faces from the site Big smile and to bump into a few old (non-site) faces who've been on the missing list for a while.

Must've missed a couple of you leaving - sorry!

Wish more shows would make Sunday a proper part of the event - I think that's why F&F is one of my favourites. Presenting the trophies for the show vehicles Sunday afternoon means the atmosphere keeps going, instead of everyone just getting up and heading home in the morning.

Great to see the League in action - & the support band on Saturday was FAB... although I can't seem to find their MySpace page - could someone who bought their cd PM me the link please? Big smile

Do you think you could possibly find a more bumpy field for next year's show please? ErmmLOL

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

P.S. Hats off to FoxyRoxy who made it back to the show, complete with crutches, following her gravel incident on the way home - get well soon! Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Glad you all had a good time,makes it all worthwhile. Not sure how many through the gate yet but i think we're up on last year. The Anti-Nowhere League definitely finished off friday night in style. Animal even stayed the weekend to party being a mate of ours. The support band saturday were Electric River. In their early 20's but alot of talent. Definitely worth seeing live if you ever get the chance. A real crowd pleaser. 8 foot girlie (aka Vodka Veins) was all overcome when she met Animal form the League,she went all unnecessary. Yes well done to FR for making it back saturday. Crutches make good pint glass holders.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i hope it will be on next year, makes a change for a rally to be in full swing on the sunday, i am defo gonna make the effort to get there next year !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would be good to see you there Ian. 5th anniversary next year so will be special.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 985 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption