1st Ure Welcome Rally

740 Posts | Latest reply on 05/09/2009 22:02:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Told everyone I had ordered good weather for you lot!! Have a smashing weekend....                                                                                                                                                                              
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

does it need to be plugged in?? .....lol 'bluesbiker' .......if i dont laugh i'd cry Wacko  am attempting to get the seat off to have a look at battery....task in its self...nothing an adjustable spanner and hammer wont fix Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm just taking the p*$$ Ian - Kwak's post just amused me is all Wink   Oh it did did it? Mrs! Stern Smile    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

What can i say ugly Ouch. I'm in IT. Its the first question i ask anyone Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

A bit like the breakdown guy when he got to me and my bike, first question I was asked 'is there any petrol in it?' Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Morning folks, live from site... :-)

Just posted a pic of the weather this morning at the rally, not a cloud in the sky!

Happy camping :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I was going to put this on the smile thread but decided to keep it to the one thread.   What made me smile today was learning that there is no need for me to take a dress for my visit to the rally today.   Ha ha ha!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Lovely day at the rally waking up and seeing the sunshine was great!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are people legging it home to post on the forums?                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

They are meant to be enjoying the rally, not keep posting here about it!! Someone has to guard the fenced off area!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

surely, the only peeps interested in wot the weathers like at the rally. are at the rally. Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lol BB... my sentiments exactly... I am more interested in watching the England match meself!                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

No idea what the weathers been like as I've not been out!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Me neither PL... but it was dry enough to dry my washing! I so know how to live!!! Curled up on me sofa watching TV and drinking! Heaven! (Well, almost!)                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

i haven't been out of the house for a week! only 5 more to go untill i can ride me bike again. gonna order pizza now. i love the internet Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I've been curled up on my sofa being a complete slob! I've done sod all except post some crap on here,I think being silly is in my genes! Anyway,bath shave and haircut completed...time for a booze up lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Enjoy!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

aaah Pond i forgot Thumbs UpClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Down here the weathers lovely,nice warm evening. Not too many clouds in the sky. If your interested,which you probably ain't. Who cares.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 743 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption