1st Ure Welcome Rally

740 Posts | Latest reply on 05/09/2009 22:02:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Now on events calendar Thumbs Up

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=459

old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

,bout bloody timeBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

http://www...ent_id=459                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Right, all we need now is for all those who said they wanted a rally to get their names down on the attendance list.    C'mon peeps, there's a few good people who have put a lot of time and effort into getting this event off the ground simply because loads of BM'ers said they wanted it.  Don't let them down.   This has all the makings of a damn good rally as well.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Is this a 'members only' rally or open to non members, as in guests-of members?                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Open to all Thumbs Up not just members                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks fj Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

Looks good to me, count me in, PMing, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

fj thats the same wkend as the stormin nowt like setin ya sen,s a bit of compatition lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well, there's several rallys going off at the same time as the FYP. Not all like the big do's. It's good to hav a choice. NB - There will only be one FIRST Friendly Rally.Big smile You will be welcomed at this rally, but likely to go un-noticed at Stormin.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Clap Well said that manThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                  
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

I second that Thumbs Up

I know plenty o bikers that used to do stormin , won't go now due to the availability of a coach to the site , and pre-pitched tents , they see it as no longer a rally , more on the lines o a festival .

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wot ever rally u choose to go on u will all have a fab time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ClapWell said that ladyThumbs Up    Courses for horses.......or horses for courses Ermm.....and all thatTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Well that's 12 BM profiles on events calendar , only 38 more to get cw1066 interested Big smile

Come on peeps we might just get Craig there yet Thumbs Up

julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

was chatting to someone on here, he thinks `friendly bikers ure welcome` sounds like a swingers club! think he might have something there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There will be a swingers club - in the trees, next to the car park.Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We did say the entertainment was not to be missedWink    if friendly,as in not unfriendly and ure welcome as in,we're having a party(on the banks of the ure!!)you can join us if you like,can be construde as a swingers do.................or is this merely a wish to see this rally fail?                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

And we've changed the logo back to the 3-way yingyang in the middleLOL

Still not many profiles on events calendar , be good to see some more from further a field , what's in a few hundred miles , a damn good ride-out i'd say wi an even better party ahead .
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Folks, Is there somewhere where there's more details of what the rally has in store for us? I've not been to a rally in years (Used to to the Kent Custom Show and my local "Stockport and District" rally years ago). In fact, for those "L" platers out there, may I add I did Manchester to Kent with Tent, Sleeping Bag, etc on my 125 on L-Plates on the A-Roads and loved every minute of it! I may be tempted to go buy a tent...   ** oooh. My 100th post! **                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 592 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption