1st Ure Welcome Rally

740 Posts | Latest reply on 05/09/2009 22:02:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

how rude LC...............i didnt think you were soooooooooo rude.....i was thinking of putting something alot worse lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wannabe.....its been pre arranged by jackie to arrive in the car....hope so as she is bringing all our gear                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Blimey...ain't you gone yet? Pack up your name badges and tape and orf ya go! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

still at work till 4 cissy...then LC and will be hitting the road..........together Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I'm just taking the p*$$ Ian - Kwak's post just amused me is all Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

as per usual wannas...i am slowly getting your sense of humour lou Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Lucky you Lou! No-one but you get's my sense of humour! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Have a crackin weekend. Everyone ride safe.GeekThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

bring extra tent pegs everyone, its blowing a gale up here today!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Me and Drobs on tour god help everyone we meet lol

LC how rude lol

Ian not surprised !!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cissy,i get your sense of humour,8 foot girlie gets it too. So thats 3 of us.                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Phew! add WB to that... makes FOUR!! Whooppeeee! (I'll sleep so much better now......LOL)     Just praying that no one forgets their name badges/tape for fencing off and permission slips for cars lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Erm Cissy,myself and 8 foot girlie is 2 plus WB makes 3. Maths not your best subject? Quick,edit your post and i'll edit mine. No-one will know.                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

oh poop... my secret is out! Maths... never got past the mock O level as I only got 10% they wouldn't let me take the exam proper like! Damn shame! Also...I have some blonde in my hair!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah there we go. It's all clear now blondie. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

gutted...about to set off ...and bike wont start aaarghh                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

is it plugged in?                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

sat at my house waitin 4 bj 2 come n pik me up, she has got lost, fank god I got me sat nav 2 get us there or we could be drivin around 4 hoursLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

its a brummie thing brob. every fibre of your body want you to swing round and go back to Brum. i've noticed the trip back from coventry is always 15 min quicker.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Just a quick line from the front line... The site is drying nicely,rain has stopped and the wind has died down a bit. Bring a side stand rest for your bike, or buy one from the friendlies.

Looks like weather's on the up from here... Anyone pondering whether to come, load up and get here, we're set for a great weekend.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 650 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption