Top 20 Gals

58 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2009 22:43:31 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you may need a bigger bra if you keep taking them lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Strangely enough my profile photo seems to have changed on it's own.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Lol at Prof...                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

Come on own up, who changed it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao prof                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Prof, it''s B M policy to have a photo of YOURSELF as your main photo on your profile, whenever it''s NOT of you, and you have another to swap it with, it gets swapped. ALL moderators will swap them.   Not me tho, I aint a moderator tho many think I am                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

That's right mate.  Funny as it was, a moderator has correctly changed it. Who is the picture of anyhow?  You shouldn't have a photo in your profile of anyone other than yourself, unless you have their permission                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Whoops slapped wrist Prof..pity I didnt see the piccie! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

It' still in my profile BC                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Kwak, no need to SHOUT.  So how come all the photos of bikes, pets etc?   Matt, full permission of the subject who suggested the idea in the first place. I'll pm you a copy of the email if you want.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Righteo having a sneeaky look lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Oh wish I had a stomach like that..working on it lol...just that mine is the after math of having three girls..the latter pregnancy being triplets but amounting to identical girls..beautiful they are in deed!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Prof I wasn't SHOUTING, it's shouting when ALL words are in caps. When one or two words are in caps it's EMPHASIS.   If you see a profile that has gimmicky/cutesy photos it's probably cos they don't have another photo so the mods can't alter it.   The newsletter, which is sent out every month, tells members about the profile photo.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i got my photo of shrek taken off, but its cool, the one on now is worse..its me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I think shrek is cute, probably not the healthiest looking colour tho LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

RC slap on the way to u Ian..................tut tut lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well me and shrek do have the same physique, but hey ho....doooonkey                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Awww I love donkey!

Something weird happened then with the postings in this topic....especially Kwaks!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1234 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption