Top 20 Gals

58 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2009 22:43:31 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OMG thats the FIRST time Ive ever appeared in this category...and Ive been on BM since beginning of October 2007...thanks folks!!! Big smileEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                                   
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Sorry there was a bug in the system earlier today.   Wink  Only kiddin x                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Cheeky young so and so Matt but I still loves ya!!! ROFLMFHO LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Sorry there was a bugger in the system earlier today.   That'll be me Evil Smile LOL   ( I edited your words Wink )                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"Sorry there was a bug in the system earlier today"   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

knockin em in now geoff LOL Tongue art for arts sake                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Nothing to do with ridin a cool new bike then   Wink
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Was just going to say that Em..these fellas only want to know me now cos Ive got me Mini V...they are envious and want to ride her!!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Hey, dont let things get to you hon  Wink  (re last nights post)   YOU'VE ALWAYS GOT YOUR BIKE AND YOUR MATES Thumbs Up   and they will remain constant Big smile   Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thanks Em Hug   I know cos I made so many lovely friends already on the site....and to be away and come back after a whole year away and to be greeted by Stella, Geoff, Mark, Cassie, Herne etc etc as though Ive never ever been away is just so GREAT!!!   Gee...Im so pleased to have such good biking friends...thanks folks!!   Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Keep it up Rose, you're in the groove now Approve
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In the Groove wwwwwooooo ooooooooooooo !!!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Steady girl throttle works BOTH ways LOL
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

PMSL Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Toilet break Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Blooming heck..now this is a RECORD..Im still in the Top 20 Gals..!!   HugBIG THANK YOU!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

You've earned your place Rose Clap       art 4 arts sake      Evil Smile    Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

STILL IN TOP 20!!!! GEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

Now ya just showing off Bikerchick ,  I have not been in the top 20 since I took the photo of me in that cheerleader dress off my profile.  Cant understand why, ????  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Got to show off...Puds...cos no one else is going to sound my trumpet for me!! HE HE HE HE!!!

Must admit was a good photo...perhaps if I put one on like that wonder what the reaction would be...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 970 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption