Top 20 Gals

58 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2009 22:43:31 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

The famous "belly dancer" costume might prove more effective                                            Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey you heard about my belly dancing...I was the talk of Ilkeston after that..Been to my SOBS meeting tonight and Eric couldnt get over me being on Mini V and then said hed never seen raunchy belly dancing before..it was my first go at it at a SOBS charity night LOL

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Get yer 'cozzy' on gal Wink   Looks like you've woken puds up Shocked                                                                                         Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Oh gosh I dont want all the BMers to flea in horror EM!! ROFLMFHO                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

you lot need to go to sleepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

So do you RC LOL

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i no but i cant thats my prob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol not good avin insomnia u no ................                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

I know!                                                                                                                                                                              
kett44's Profile
kett44

In: kettering

In there with you bc and i dont even ride no more                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hey still in the Top 20 so why aren't any fellas talking to me then?????Thumbs Down

Like I said before they only want me Mini V!!! WinkBig smile

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I believe it goes on the amount of posts more than the profile views BC                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

nope, it's a combination of a few things. Mostly profile views.   I do intend to work out a new formula though, but it's hard to get one that wont stress the server                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=3665                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thanks Matt!                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Knew it wouldn't last!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Gosh thats amazing in just over an hour Im back in the top 20 gals...WOW!                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

With my new profile photo I expect to be in the top 20 gals anytime now                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

??? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Prof , youv'e got my vote !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

The pills seem to be working........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1314 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption