HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY GEOFF!!! xx

34 Posts | Latest reply on 21/04/2009 19:40:32 by Bandit_Mr_P | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Happy Birthday Geoff....   40 aint so bad.. in fact I'm havin more fun now than i did in my 30's!  LOL   Have a Great Day! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

33 was the most "challenging" birthday for me... I suddenly realised I had a long list of "one day I want to do" and a very short list of "I have done"... I've spent the time since redressing the balance between the 2 lists Big smile

And never missing cake opportunities... life's too short to go without cake or to drink bad wine! Sort it out buffday boy! Shocked LOL

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I have Lou!  I've been to Asda and bought cake lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Happy Birthday Geoff, steady on the cake don't want those words on that T shirt cracking anymore. Lovely to meet you yesterday just a shame you didn't know who I was but as its your birthday I will forgive you.  bet you won't forget bluesbiker in a hurry after such lovely compliments.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Happy Cakeday Geoff!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

oops i missed it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

flippy neck he's 40!dont believe the lies about life begin's an all that sh.t mate it's all crap from now on!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Phew! Thank heaven for Asda - good man Geoff! Where's my slice? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Nipped home in my lunch break to let the cat out!   Happy Birthday Hun!   See you later xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Bring cake Roachy! Asda cake won't last all day y'know! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Nearly got hold of a caterpillar cake ... but the birthday girl took it away before I could steal any!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

What was a caterpillar doin wiv a cake? Confused LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Caterpillar cake? How cool is that?! Shocked

I once attempted to make a cake in the shape of a 1959 Triumph T110, but apparently I got the scale, the engine and the nacelle all wrong... whatever the heck a nacelle might be when it's at home Wink Well excuuuuuuuuuse me for working in sponge, fondant and butter icing! LOL

Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Belated Happy Birthday Geoff.  Caterpillar cakes are Ace :) p.s. 40... you youngster ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1107 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption