HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY GEOFF!!! xx

34 Posts | Latest reply on 21/04/2009 19:40:32 by Bandit_Mr_P | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY DEAR GEOFF! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!   You are still a youngster Geoff! Happy Birthday...hope you enjoy yourself with us lot at Matlock!!!!! Has Roachy made you a cake yet? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

So Geoff             Life Begins Ermm  Question   happy birthday young un                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

B C have you noticed there's no time on the post when you read it from 'active topics' cos it was posted at midnite?   HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEOFF                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Happy Birthday Geoff! 40....Kin ell I'm soooooo glad I'm years off that and still look so young and innocent........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

pmsl @ jiM!!UH-HUH!!   Geoff - remember you're only as old as the woman you're feeling!! ......LOL We'll give ya 40 birthday bumps when we get to Matlock Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Sorry to hear you are 'faulty', Geoff!!   As someone who reached that mythical milestone a few weeks before you, I can tell you it is fantastic!!   Have a great day - hope you get spoilt rotten!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Happy Birthday GeoffSmile                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Hippy Bathday Geoff, finally you have a good excuse to be in your birthday suit. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

He needs nooooooooooooooooooooooo excuses!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

apparently it,s happy BUFFday GeoffLOL all the same Happy  Birthday to Mr B...40 eh? If only I could remember that far backErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Many happy returns buddy,Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Happy 40th Geoff, and here's me wondering if you were old enough to ride a bike!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

very happy birthday matey!  Sorry it's a little late.   Hope u had/have a good un                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Craig - sometimes I worry about you!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me!!!! little plain ole me!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

yeas you!! Stern Smile - you'll be getting Rachel all jealous LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stella !!! its just that Geoff is slightly younger than me, 8 yrs, and I'm 24 so that should make him tooooo young to ride a bike Mind you, ( cover ears Geoff) Racheal does not think I look my years so that will make Geoff even younger!!!!! Do you follow------simple and logical Now I'm lost off??????                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I was a bit premature with me wishes...so heres to you tomoro Geoff..lovely to see you and Rachel today at Matlock..take care Rose Have a good day tomorrow...cant believe you are working on your 40th birthday...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Hoppy Burpday Geoff! Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Thanks all.   Funnily enough I don't feel any different today than yesterday!  (Old and knackered is the correct presumption.)   And I still haven't had my cake Cry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1540 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption