Happy Christmas

117 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2006 17:16:32 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

a bit of pork of xmas day? mmm? thats got me wondering whats so rude?? i cant think how porking on xmas day is rude??? guess i'm the innocent one, i mean come on how can porking on the dinner table between consenting adults be rude?? some one please eplain this to me i'm lost on thisWink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you cheeky thing rube i'll have u know i can spell from time to time lmao   re-the pork oggy im sayin nowt.                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Stays quiet on this subjectLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Porking ( Oggy's description ) and stuffing, all on Christmas Day at the table BP. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

think ill take the 5th pmslLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

My god they are all at it.............. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Porking and stuffing themselves silly........... who gets to strangle the turkey? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I'm allowed to say wot I want ALL day , so there.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

So what's new? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Watch it you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I would if I could see it................LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Well you won't see it cos it 's gonna get ya on the back of ya head and ya won't even see it coming Evil Smile   It might be me birthday but I'm not in a good mood so tread carefully.......................LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Sniffles getting you down a bit?   Get a couple of drinks inside you, not a lot just enough to spread the warmth and clear the head a bit.   You know when you have enough as you can't get up off the floor to reach the bottle.   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

happy birthday thomsondiane! and happy christmas to everyone else,even tho i dont know u yet,hope u all have a great time and when i get a cpl hours to sit here and chat hopefully i will get to know who is who! thank u storm and crafty gwen 4 making me feel welcome too. take care u all. xx
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hurry up back witchiest and have a great christmas if you don't get back before then.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

thanx rube,my use of pc will be limited as kids tend to take up my time when they not at school!! i will keep logging in when i can! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

have a good one hun                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

thanx rc,that goes 4 u 2. x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1269 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption