Happy Christmas

117 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2006 17:16:32 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

may i be the first to wish you all a very merry xmas and a brill new year!   Hope u have a fab time over the festive season   lots of love from RC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

thank u rc & a mery xmas to u too & to everyone on here                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yep happy christmas to everyone.   Hope you have all started your shopping to save the stress of rushing last minute etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep nealry done all mine thank goodness lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

look forward to meeting u all a week on sat Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Xmas shopping? Wtf's that? After having to spend £500 on a new car the other week, I got no £'s till next flippin' year now! Well, I got enough for the Xmas Bash, that's a must!   Although, I haven't forgot that £20 I owe you RC Wink, you did win the original bet afterall.   Just over a week to gooooo! Woohoooooooooo!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

WHooooooooohoooooooooo MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.                                                                                         Looking forward to the 16th for a great day see you all then xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Merry Christmas to all see you all on the 16th when i'm looking at youLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
derekhog's Profile
derekhog

In: Whitechapel

Tongueyes merry Christmas to you all I hope all your wishes and dreams come to fruition regards DerekThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hope you all have a fantastic Chrimbo and a happy healthy and prosperous new year. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Cheers!                                                                                                                                                                              
crazyjay's Profile
crazyjay

In: stockport

Merry christmas all. Have a good oneSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

u to crazyjay Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

......bah humbug!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Bloody trust you..............................LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah where's ur xmas cheer???????? Evil SmileLOL   tis the season to be jolly lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Still on the M6 with his tarp LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oh di bit below the belt there hun.........bloody funny though lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

He'll get me fer that one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah but only a little pmsl.............LOL
Di's Profile
Di

Let me know when it's safe to come back will ya Thumbs Up Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1343 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption