Happy Christmas

117 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2006 17:16:32 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HEY leave my poor snowman alone he's done you no harm. And Rube I thought you was on my side, hu! £50 ransom stop giving them ideas, they bad enough without your help tyvm.Tongue                                                                          And good post thonsondiane hun liked it xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

I think your snowman is ill gwen he has a very white complection and he can be ignorant to when you say hello he just stands there with a blank look on his face.Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

He''s ok leave my poor snowman alone I've told u he cowers when he hears a bike pmsl he thinks it's you coming, which scares him pmsl ( I wonder why )                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

its ok gwen he can hide behind the seesaw( the snowman i mean)hahahahahahahahahaha..................LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Message posted by RC on 13 December 2006 at 15:33    Click here to report this post to a moderator RC @ 13/12/2006 15:33:21 Click here to report this post to a moderator
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Oh dear oh dear..............LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i know im sorry (not) hahahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

see u not sleeping hun lol, u get worse with piccy's pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah i know mate cant sleep for some reason so i thought id keep u all amused with the pics lol                                                                                                                                                                             
mistybabe1's Profile
mistybabe1

In: wakefield

merry christmas everyone.  hope u guys have a fun time all the best   big hugs babe1 xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Hug Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you to hun.             XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

same to you to babe1 hope u have a brill time oer the hols Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

merry christmas to u all,hope ur havin a great time and also hope this msg works cos still learnin how to do this!!! take care.x                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You doing well Witchiest.............. try learning on RC.... we need someone to confuse her and slow her upLOL     Welcome to the site hon and enjoy yourself.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah right rube like ur gonna do that pmsl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah........... trying to slow you down is like trying to sculpt custard.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I've heard there's a World Chapionships for that Rube. Some bloke called Birds won it this year LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1135 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption