Clocks go FORWARD tonight

40 Posts | Latest reply on 29/03/2009 12:18:48 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My clocks always go back at the same time. Just after i manage to get my butt out of bed Sunday morning/afternoon. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I just wait for that nice Charlotte Green on radio 4 to tell me!   Em Cool Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Hehehe! Charlotte has a wonderful voice... I never want to find out what she looks like though! *just in case* LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Thats why I stick to the radio!   The pictures are soo much better.   (ps. she's not bad lookin actually)   ( Charlotte not Wannabe !!! )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey, Wannabe's not that bad! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Wannabe is beautiful, inside and out Hug                                                                                                                                                                                  
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

OK OK, I give in.   Twas but a merry quip!   Em Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can vouch for the outside, never been inside her, thoEmbarrassed     *scarpers, pronto*                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

You can run, but you can't hide XK! Angry LOL

I didn't even bribe Kwak for that compliment - cool! Cool Thanks! & have a Hug back xx

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hey Em, whos Mary Quip? Wink    *titters*                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Not sure Kwak but I think she's the daughter of General P***take   Em LOL  Cool Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Yeah - I think you're right re the 2am bit - but wasn't that in the days when the UK went forward the week before Europe did?..(which was only a few years ago) - cos it used to be the 2nd to last weekend in March & then we got 'Europed' & it got moved to the last weekend in March & to 1am?   It was the Germans wot started it all actually. You remember the Chancellor of the 1960s, Dr Adenauer?   I'll get me coat...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

LOL *hands Wills his coat & shows him the door*

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Ok, so we have established what time clocks go forward...   Anybody know what time watches go forward too? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

*slap*   lol   ROFL @ Will's play on words                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Clocks Clock radios Watches Video recorders Microwave/oven clocks Computers Pagers Timers (plug in) Bikes Mobile Phones   By the time we've done that lot it will be time to go back again lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Clocks go forward tonight????  Again, that's unusual, they went forward last night as well!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Funneeeee!! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*puts geeky head on*

I think you'll find from about 1968-1971 (? ish) we did operate double daylight savings... GMT+1 in the winter & GMT+2 in the Summer Embarrassed

Can't be accurate on the dates - I wasn't in the country til 1970 Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You're just a hive of information WB,maybe you should charge for this free knowledge we are all gaining LOL    And SP thank you for the 'Sticky Sweet' offer,always room for sweets  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2656 seconds. There are 727 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption