Clocks go FORWARD tonight

40 Posts | Latest reply on 29/03/2009 12:18:48 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just a gentle reminder to everyone that the clocks go FORWARD tonight. So if you're arranging a meet up tomorrow - remember to set your clocks or you'll be late! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

windows vista had decided to change mine for me last night, its doin me ed in!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cheers for that!! all rain will stop for british summer time and of course rides out!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

hey CW - can I come & live on your planet?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

of course you can, it also means I will be winning lottery tonight so I need not work again and lie in glorious sunshine all summer!! Think I need to wake up now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Room for one more on planet CW? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Cool!

Let's all move to Planet Craig - it sounds fab! Cool

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

planet craig is great except when you come back down to earth with a big bump!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Clocks go forward Sunday not tonight.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

they go forward at 01:00 29/03/09 which yes is Sunday but is still tonight Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

Sorry HFG,   i thought it was later in the evening than that.  (slip down behind the chair).. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

it's ok SP - btw -if there's any coinage down there - it's mine Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

What about a sticky sweet                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

errr...think I'll pass on that one SP Dead Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

<ahem>...<sneaks in> they go forward at 2am sunday morning. I know this cos i'm at work and all hell usually breaks loose. But i get to finish an hour early(well i dont but you know what i mean) <sneaks out again> Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I always thought it was 2am... I remember from nightclub working days... when they'd all try to convince us that we should stay open for another hour when the clocks go back Wink

But the news people keep saying 1am today... well, tomorrow, but they're saying it today... oh now I'm confused... *goes for a lie down*

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooh,I'm up for a sticky sweet ! Thanx for the top-tip HFG,I'd forgotten  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Yeah - I think you're right re the 2am bit - but wasn't that in the days when the UK went forward the week before Europe did?..(which was only a few years ago) - cos it used to be the 2nd to last weekend in March & then we got 'Europed' & it got moved to the last weekend in March & to 1am?   **starts thinking am being a bit of a geek here....sneaks out before anyone notices!!**                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*chortling lots*

I know it was William Willett's proposal... this may or may not be connected to spending too much time in the "Daylight Inn" in Petts Wood when young and impressionable Wink

So not geeky at all *ahem* Just underage drinking!

SP's Profile
SP

HG  if i find one , it's your's.  I'll send by 1st class post.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1088 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption