uSwitch New Bike Insurance Website

28 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2009 19:10:50 by excalibur | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

uSwitch, the online price comparison website, has recently launched a price-checking facility.   The company say they guarantee to beat any like-for-like bike insurance quote, as long as you are aged over 19, a permanent resident in England, Wales or Scotland and your current quote is over £75.00 and generated online.   USwitch are also offering:  Free legal cover with every quoteSpecial moped and scooter offersAll levels of cover displayed Call for free on 0800 089 0623 or go to uswitch. com/bike-insurance for an online price                                                                                                                                                                               
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

nice one kwakThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

was paying £143 last year with an additional rider and pillion cover on the insurance.   Cheked out this site and was quoted £73-20.    Nice one Kwak.  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

My pleasure lads, I only hope there aren't any 'catches' if/ when you need to claim. (don't shoot the messenger tho eh? lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I used this thanks Kwak for Mini V...and then the companies rang me competing for my business..so I got a very good deal considering its my first bike at the tender age of 42!!! The insurance company Ive gone with has even taken my driving history into consideration...(flawless I may hasten to add!) and after the first year on a bike they are going to give me not 1yrs no claims but 5!!!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Now I'm sick as a parrot lol   I haven't ridden a bike for 3 yrs, not since I sold my Honda, and when I did have the bike I had about 3 or 4 yrs NCB. No chance of getting that now as I'll never ride me own bike again (it's a money thing) It's a pity we can't pass our NCB on                                                                                                                                                                               
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Thanks for bringing this back up I missed it last time and with getting a new bike it will be useful                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

have just had a quote for the slug, £82 about the same as last yr they say prices have gone up, is that right has anyone else got any thoughts on this? thought a yrs no claims would make some difference                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

I was on the site yesterday for a quote and got a rude surprise ...386-00 for the daytona ! is this about right for a 900 triple ? my licence dates back to 1984 and i have no claims on record for motorbike or car accidents , can anyone offer advice ?Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

try bike insurer.................i got a qoute for my gsx1400...and a blackbird...both very good                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Thanx , will check it out tomorrow Ianhg ...i thought it was a bit out of line as there's still the car and some household items to cover as well .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

try em...you wil be well chuffed...when i got a quote for my blackbird i am getting on sat..i got a quote for 135.00 quid....which i thought was pretty good                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

almost a third of what i was quoted , do you have more contact details ..e-mail address or website Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bikeinsurer.com i think......there sponsors of the bsb but out bikeinsurer on a google search and it comes up                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Try Footman James they are a broker but VERY good, I'm insured with them on my bike and they quoted me on the Hearse when I'd already tried the on line comparison sites and got no where as my reg did not bring up a match. Bare in mind I was insured via them when my 750 was binned by a silly b1tch (ok not my fault but we all know when it comes to re newal that they fudge the insurance cost a little as you've made a claim plus I called out the recovery last winter too) I'm fully comp including 3rd party only on the trailer when I'm using it £119 with 4 protected years ncb
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice one hull750....now you have 2 to try exc...i will try hulls too                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Thank you both , Ian and Hull for the info. this is a priority and i'll get onto it and report back as it might help other bm'ers                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

anytime exc...and thanks to kwaks too...this is what the sites about....brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ebike insurance quoted me a lot less (when I had a bike) than I had previously paid with another company. ebike are an on-line insurance company only, no offices to visit.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

Will check them out too kwak and thanx for the help guy's , being the new kid on the block means i have a lot to learn Confused                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 590 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption