Rivi March 1st

39 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2009 07:59:14 by meza95 | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Its on events now                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

(I am getting cleaver)  The event is now on the events page http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=383 Please could you add yourself  Thanks.   Looking forward to see in you all there.  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

come on folks..we need more there even im makin the 100 mile trip to get there:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

You've got to go, if only for those Dyson hand driers that they've got in the bogs.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Bump

Yeh, deffo meeting outside mcD's                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I dont know where we are meeting...maccy'ds or the main carpark. No doubt i will find out when i get there LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

*bump*      http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=383                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I thought it might be worth mentioning that Bolton are playing at home tomorrow. Is there anywhere else we could meet up?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Oh dear. And it's a 1pm kick-off too. At this late stage there's probably nowt to do but to tough it out, there should be room for half a dozen bikes in the corner somewhere and by 1.15 things should have quietened down outside the ground.                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

All depends on if the police will let us hang around outside the stadium.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

Might be worth mentioning that the McDs is officially part of the Middlebrook Retail Park, which as you come off the M61 is round the back of the stadium. Go left at the first roundabout after you've come off the M61, ie keeping the stadium on your right, and right at the next roundabout. Straight on to the next roundabout and you're more or less there.
I've got a feeling about this...
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I know Rivy is my local meet, but i wont be able to make it (probably) as i have only just got home from a works do in Manchester, I had a few vodka tonics and I have to go to Mums tomorrow.  BUT I don't think I am too ratted so I may still make it as long as i wake up in time!                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

3.29 and just got home! blimey some people have all the fun!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

It was fun, but my feet are still killing me!  Im also jealous of a tranny outside Spirit, she had fab legs and wasnt suffering from killer heel disease :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

You just don't wear heels often enough. I have added my pics to the event and I see Wills has added his too.                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

After lookijng at thosepics, it's Slim fast for me :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

LOL Paganprince what ya doing taking pitcure of my Butt                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

Twas only cos he was quicker than I was!                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

good to meet you all at last..a great day out with some nice weather ..had a great ride back home to..cheers folks:)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption