Rivi March 1st

39 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2009 07:59:14 by meza95 | Go to original / last post
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone fancy a ride out to Rivi on the 1st March,  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I may be able to make this Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Count me in.

Rideout, from your place? More like a blinking walkout!!                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

should be able to do it! cup full of petrol!                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

erm don't know this one might be too far for me LOL least i can't get lost on this oneThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

just us 5 then? anymore takers?                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

well i guess ill have a ride to this one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

u know it makes sense!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

1130-1200 suit everyone?                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

1 - 1.30 for me busy til 12.30                                                                                                                                                                              
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

For anyone who does not know there way to Rivi We can all meet at Reebok at 1:15 to 1:30 then ride up to Rivi,    Or if you do know your way to Rivi we can meet you there at 2pm.    So far going is me, darkcarnival, chunkichick, Wills,  meza95, Old red, Bike&trikes,    would be nice if a few more could attend  J                                                                                                                                                                             
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

2 pm ok for me going to kirkby lonsdale with some bandit bikers so will call in on me way past                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I mite get along to this one, if i can. I've never been to Rivi. Is it ..car-friendly?Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

dont think XK heard!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

TM...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Sounds good to me, means i dont have to get up at the crack of dawn now Big smile Would be good if you could make it Kaz, and yes there are usually a lot of cars there, although you might have to park further away and walk up. Be good to see you Tony, bring yr mates as well?                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

kez will prob be with me so that makes 10 wooooohoooooo shud be gud for those who don't know reebok. i'ts a fairly big car park so maybe congregate outside mcdonalds to make it easier to find everyone??                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

CAR should be o.k Karey....I went in mine last time shhh                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

For those who don't know where the Reebok is, you can't miss it as you come off the m61 at jun tion 6 and take the road to Bolton. It's on the left.

Karey's Profile
Karey

Lol .. cheers Red  ;o)                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 460 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption