March 22nd The Sun Inn, Harrogate

255 Posts | Latest reply on 02/04/2009 22:31:43 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

best comments i,ve received in years...... random blokey,,,some geezer,,,,,,,,,geordie(NOT) yet again off to work (with real geordies)                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Enjoyed every minute/millimetre, I'm up for another one Thumbs Up   Em Cool Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

By the way! did anyone recognise meConfused Question   Or is my profile pic that inaccurate?   (nina Question LOL)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

oi EM  .. i recognised you....did i not??   *sigh*                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

And what a wonderfully "warm" welcome Big smile Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

lol  sorry   again   emzed   maybe its time to go get glasses !                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Love your new pic Nina Thumbs Up   I've just added 17 pics, starting at the pub sign (bottom of page, at the mo, unless someone else adds any) Karey took most of them   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photos.asp?event_id=372                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers Kwak Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You're welcome Kaz Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

Yeahhh, more of me, Big smile. Would have recognised ya emzed if I had seen ya in the first place, LOL, wana get a hat too, but where do ya carry that on your bike. Never mind, Nina didnt recognise me, nor I her, she only had that dark one in her kitchen before. Gona have a word with Holmfirth girl, she slapped her name on my arse on last weeks Shrophire pics, LOL, think we need a smaller font! Taking ages to scroll down to the bottom picson works PC.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

It's taken a while but I've finally managed to download my pics of the meet.  Can't believe how many pics were taken.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Good ones Blue! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Late? We're on the coffee!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

huh?                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

OMG!  I hate helmets!! LOL    *slap* Blue Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 884 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption