March 22nd The Sun Inn, Harrogate

255 Posts | Latest reply on 02/04/2009 22:31:43 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok ppl this seems to be the favourite between Squires and The Sun Inn, so it's up on the events.   www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=372   Get your names added...there's only me so far, don't wanna go on my own Cry     LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ok have put me name down for this. Doubt I'll be on the bike though..way the weather's going doubt I'd be able to get out & get any practice between now & then anyway!! So have put me name down for a lift please..Embarrassed Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

count me in!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Cassie & I will be there as well, Karey.  You won't have to be Karey-no mates after all lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Woooo hoooo !!  nice one, well thats at least 4 friends ive got...and i think theres a few more on the attendance list !! Thumbs Up   I just hope the weathers good that day.                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

Hi karey, count me in too. Tim.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hi tim.. nice one... bit further than the end of the drive this time eh?  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

make sure your purse is in your top-box Karey,your idea so you,re buying the first drink!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

errr....  Red, I  dunt think i'll be riding my bike,..lol     and wots this about 'buyin the first drink'?  hmmmmm  i think you're pullin a fast one !!!    lol                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Nah,not at all,me pull a fast one? It,s in the site rules-you post an event & you buy first drink for those that attend-ask Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Hope to make it. I usually work to the idea of anywhere within a 2-hour driving/riding time for a day trip, and that comes in in 1hr 50, or so says Google Maps. See you there!                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

see you there                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hmmm Red... well i must be owed a few pints/cuppas from the past!  Wink   Yayyy Wills and Caz  see u there too!                                                                                                                                                                               
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

I'll be there too                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

...knew there had to be a downside...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

might get worse XK, i am thinkin o this!as ive promised to make an effort this yr to get out an about more!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

U can't frighten me - that must be 300 miles!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I've put my name down and I hope to be riding my bike. Come on Kaz and Stella, we'll tootle along together! :)                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I guess I'd best come along as well then!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

working in the morning but should be able to make it.....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3926 seconds. There are 969 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption