Understanding Men

106 Posts | Latest reply on 30/01/2009 22:50:26 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey Arf - DUVET COVERS  Evil Smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Eddie, that should have been my winter project, learning to pee standing up, can you ask your daughter how long it took her to perfect the art, the first rally is in may Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Sh+t, wheres the edit button, that should have read "art" Embarrassed and now find it Embarrassed I wish I was blonde, I could blame that instead of the wine Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.......Hfg..............you really can go off peeps you know!Clown........ when you gonna teach me all you know then?!........you going to Avebury?.....maybe we could have a quick session in the car park!lol;o)............                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hahahaha - ok, we'll have to set up a changing the duvet cover training day - a sort of CBT but a CDC LOL   Not gonna make it to Avebury - forecast snow up here all weekend!! Mind you it would have made an interesting feature of the day Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

lol @ CDC!... interesting is one word i'd use!.........reckon if you got someone to video it, you could blackmail me to my mates till the day i die:o)...............                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 635 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption