Understanding Men

106 Posts | Latest reply on 30/01/2009 22:50:26 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Shocked ??????????                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

In: newcastle

i knew i would get you to respond tingo x                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

tingo ! i like it! you stay of the vodka now my girl x                                                                                                                                                                             
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar

Hey TM, you go on about me, and here's you.....  well what can i say..                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

In: newcastle

not on the vod vod,not after sat,never again! mr tungo x                                                                                                                                                                             
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Tango how do you know that's not what HDbabe means Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

judgin by the piccy wiv the almost naked bloke reckon it does! .............Tungo!!!Smile                                                                                                                                                                                       
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Tango, Littlechick isn't kidding!! However she probably can't help it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thumbs Up     alright mate?     Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

And Lo peace reigned upon the forum and all was well Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

I'm having trouble working out who's joking and who's not!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Peace?

*tuts*

Bout time we had a big flame war on here... it's not even kicked off on the religion thread... most unusual for t'interweb ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Cant add pics so have to use.../FONT> http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/...jpg http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn317/R_Sport1200/Ba...0/Bar3.jpg   Light blue touch paper and stand well back                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hahah.....very good...but seen it in an email at work....and hes in hiding too!!! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

I was sent it a few days ago but only just thought of putting it on this thread                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It's even worse when you're in a club frequented by trannies cos then you get pretend women making use of the facilities too! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

I can tell you it's less traumatic than finding a pretend woman using the urinal next to you!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Valid argument Prof!                                                                                                                                                                              
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

What I can't understand is why would any man want to pretend to be a woman, I would rather be a man any day!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Ok hdbabe I'll bite, why?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 738 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption