motorcycle instructors course

28 Posts | Latest reply on 25/01/2009 22:32:48 by Karey | Go to original / last post
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thought I was going to have to shave me head then                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Tsurt yeraK ot teg ti esra sdrawkcab!                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

eerga I                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

!em no gnikcip pots oi *jeez that med me brain hurtConfused*                                                                                                                                                                             
dabnis's Profile
dabnis

In: grantham

now ya started something ..                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

zos... lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
dabnis's Profile
dabnis

In: grantham

Ok long time coming but had my first days training today just standing watching and learning from the instructor watching different styles of training ,different ways to help with problems (clutch control ,balance ect ) . starting to learn the different parts of training..   looking good so far.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Woo hoooo well done dabnis !!! ... just so happens i had my first go out on my new bike.. first time since my CBT in Oct..  me and HFG both!!     So a good day all round methinks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 634 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption