England

47 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2009 11:46:47 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You have to be beatificated or summat first... that's the first step towards canonisation as a saint... Mother Theresa's beatification was done in erm... 2003/4? So she's on her way.

If the media had their way, Lady Di would be made a goddess, let alone a saint! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Mother Theresa was not English, so she's out. And Lady Di was definitely no saint!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

lmao @ ghostie!......................   Hear what yer saying about media n Lady Di WB!..........   Agree with XK too........(what the f**cks going on there then?!)lol..........   Keep at it peeps, aint got a clue myself......maybe no one is actually gonna qualify!.................think i'll go have me a Patron No Saint Day:o).............                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ok -what about st Bazza (Barry Sheene)...English, not much of a saint mind you, bit of a control freek, but a bl**dy good bike racer. Alternatively, St Hizzy (Stevie Hislop) Scottish (AKA British), again, not much of a saint, a bit of a whinger, but again a bl**dy good bike racer,   or St Troy (Troy Bayliss) not British, but a colonial, all round decent chappy, F**kin excellent bike racer!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Hows about James May? Huge bike nut and the reserved english gent in a nutshell. And he says "Cock" a lot which makes him ok in my book....................cock   He's not dead yet but I can have a word and get that sorted lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

James May says "cock" a lot?!

I'm shocked - look --------> Shocked

& don't you dare bring about his untimely demise or I shall be very cross indeed and you'll be subjected to much finger-wagging.

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeh ..thats cos he hangs around with that little pr**k,  Oz !!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2820 seconds. There are 525 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption