England

47 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2009 11:46:47 by Karey | Go to original / last post
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

From The Queen's Royal Lancers Website:  Goodbye to my England, So long my old friend Your days are numbered, being brought to an end To be Scottish, Irish or Welsh that's fine But don't say you're English, that's way out of line.  The French and the Germans may call themselves such So may Norwegians, the Swedes and the Dutch You can say you are Russian or maybe a Dane But don't say you're English ever again.  At Broadcasting House the word is taboo In Brussels it's scrapped, in Parliament too Even schools are affected, staff do as they're told They must not teach children about England of old.  Writers like Shakespeare, Milton and Shaw The pupils don't learn about them anymore How about Agincourt, Hastings , Arnhem or Mons ? When England lost hosts of her very brave sons.  We are not Europeans, how can we be? Europe is miles away over the sea We're the English from England, let's all be proud Stand up and be counted - Shout it out loud !   Let's tell our Government and Brussels too  We're proud of our heritage and the Red, White and Blue  Fly the flag of Saint George or the Union Jack Let the world know - WE WANT OUR ENGLAND BACK !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Too Censored Right !!   Really brings it home, eh?   Nice one Jim!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

SCOTLAND hehehe,sorry folks couldna resist   Have to agree with you ghosty,evreyone should be proud of their heritage,no matter what.Blue and i have often discussed the lack of passion and patriotism shown by many south of the border. It is said the celts are so patriotic because they had to fight so hard to keep their identity.From what i learnt at school all nations have had to be battlers at some point for some reason.Find your reason,remember those who went before and feel your heart swell with pride.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

hooray for cassie the calodonii or whatever tribe she may have originated from! think the calodonii were famous for red hair an big frames and originated in the hidhlands! 'celtic ' tribes were made up of different peoples as was England but England became a real melting pot of mixed races over time we are real mongrol's i tells ye!!
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

lovin that ghosthunter:o)....(apart from the st. George bit.........geezer wasn't English at all, never even step foot on our beloved soil!)..............as such, i amongst many, don't recognise him................                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I do believe he was from Malta who love us english so we can allow him that lol   And Cassie, according to heritage most true English actually now live in Scotland and Ireland as we were pushed out by the Saxons etc.   Personally I couldn't care less as long as someone integrates to British cultures, pays thier taxes, don't thieve or deal drugs. And if they bring over olympic quality atheletes or hot and spicy food so much the better lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Soz, sure theres others who love us too....don't make them saint material in my eyes.............i love Portugal, wadya reckon.............St. Arf of Portugal?!..lmao!.gotta come from the place to represent it i reckon...........   Am totally in agreement with yer integration stuff mind:o)...........                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

this afternnoon i ordered my coffee in italian had a pan o rasin french pastry with it,tonight after i eat my pasta an drink my chilean wine i may pop out for a german lager down the wine bar wearin my levi's and a blue harbour shirt and italian coat may have a pizza later, tomorow a glimmer of hope as i may have a full english!!or a healthier croisant or even scott's porridge oat's but i'll deffo have some english ceylon tea! 
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Nice one TM!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If Weymouth was a few hundred yards further south, it wouldn't even be in England!     PS - anyone got a tugboat?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Sorry Arf - yer too late - St George is also the patron saint of Portugal Wink

And Georgia, and Moscow... erm... Estonia or Lithuania - one of them there places I'm sure... Catalonia... Palestine... the Scouting movement... the Freemasons... Syphilis and sufferers of skin diseases...

He's a busy lil bunny Wink

Malta was awarded the George Cross in WWII... But I always thought the fella himself was born in Turkey? Or at least, what's known as Turkey now.

meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

well as u can see from my pics of the car i got rid of last year i sort of fly the flag every day hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

so how come you got rid of it?    U will havta get yr cab sprayed up instead! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

d'oh!.....thanks WB!....i rest my case:o)........am remembering something about a St. Cuthbert was/shoulda been our patron saint?.......(no joke)...................anyone know more, n can enlighten us?........(well, me)!.........                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Bishop of Lindisfarne... But also not born in England Wink

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

oh....surprise surprise!!...................what f**ker was, if any??!!:o).............                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I wasn't LOL

*shrugs*

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

i know that yer doughnut!lol.....................what saint was i meant:o)...................                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7964 seconds. There are 859 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption