Fly Splats

38 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2009 19:35:17 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol @ Tangoman                                                                                                                                                                             
fairy0.69's Profile
fairy0.69

In: rochdale

oh jeez, i need a lie down , ure all mad. lmao at tango                                                                                                                                                                              
babydoll2112's Profile
babydoll2112

In: gtr manchester

HA HA u both just been tangooooooed                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I have a friend who is an entomologist so if anybody needs some flies to stick to their leathers to look cool I will put you in touch - he takes Paypal....   As for me, I don't clean them off my leathers... and if it is a really good day I don't clean them off my teeth either.                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I confess I am the sad man who cleans and feeds leathers, I have also been known to wash and polish my bikes.   Ladies - I also cook and clean the house   Well its worth a try....                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

You will be in nappies soon enough TM comes to us all in the end just some sooner than others                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Just kidding Hope you had a good New Year                                                                                                                                                                              
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

Well only TC thinks its cool. Clap Mind its a full face lid for me, taking a hit square in the face from a kamakazi bumbule bee at a ton is not my idea of a good ride Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Full face for me too, Jim but the buggers seem to get everywhere...   The leathers look great at the moment with all the salt spray off the road too! Thumbs Up    (Have been out riding every day since Christmas Eve so far, bike is protected by ACF50 and is filthy!! Approve)                                                                                                                                                                               
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Pheasant in the nuts on a crosser at 30 is pretty bloody nastyDead                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

What were you doing hitting a Pheasant in the nuts oggy The RSPB will be after you                                                                                                                                                                              
blakbird's Profile
blakbird

In: bolton

why is it you nearly always get one big fly deciding to paste its guts right in the center of your visor,making you go crosseyed looking at it.once had a wasp fly straight down the back of jacket,not sure if the people i passed thought i was showing off or having a fit,got a nasty sting though
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Can't stand 'em Mick,had to hit the b*st*rd somewhere.
Wasp on the inside of visor's unsettling.

micksaway's Profile
micksaway

I hope you gave it a decent burial. I find Cremation the best way. Gas mark 5 for couple of hours should do it                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Got twatted on the back of me lid by a passing black bird (or something) that miss timed it's dash across the road..............for a fleeting moment, before i realised what had just happened, i thought someone had run up behind me, n given me a dig........................at 60mph....................go figure........Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

Maybe a failed bike-jacking!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Trieds me best...but at only 60...decided to let im go...                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

lol @ GSXRJim!...................   In yer dreams XK!Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 628 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption