Fly Splats

38 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2009 19:35:17 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well wot do you think of fly splats and leathers?   I think they look cool as its about the riding not what you look like (except passing a shop window slowly) I keep my helmet clean *sniger* but only give my leathers a wipe down annualy. I get caught in the rain enough anyhoo to give them a wash!   I can always guage a good ride by the amount of insects splattered on me and the bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
fairy0.69's Profile
fairy0.69

In: rochdale

you dont waste much time! you knicked my thread! lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

lol I have 3 BM pages open. Well Cool or gross                                                                                                                                                                             
fairy0.69's Profile
fairy0.69

gross, just like you, pmsl  hahahahahahahahahahahaha x                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

anyone hear romantic music?                                                                                                                                                                             
fairy0.69's Profile
fairy0.69

nope, it'l be the squeak of flies getting washed off my leathers you can hear tangoman                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

i can hear it tangoman hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

yep .. i think they shud get a room  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

What like   Fly me to the moon or Come fly with me or Fly like a bird or I believe I can fly or Learning to fly or Pretty fly for a white guy or The spider and the fly or lol when I see an elephant fly....                                                                                                                                                                             
babydoll2112's Profile
babydoll2112

In: gtr manchester

Hello hello whats goin on here then,,,,lmao tracy ya hussie calm down hee hee xx you always get in trouble woman Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
fairy0.69's Profile
fairy0.69

oh you have to poke ya nose in dont ya  hahahhahahahaha im being good!                                                                                                                                                                              
babydoll2112's Profile
babydoll2112

well thats a first lmfao,,,oopss gunna let all ur secrets out,,,mind you ya can get yourself in trouble without my help lmfao xx                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

Hello Babydoll Ive heard so much about you!                                                                                                                                                                             
fairy0.69's Profile
fairy0.69

lmfao                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

there's somethin about fairy!!yep good title! nice young man wiv spiky hair an all !!                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

Babydoll what are the numbers after your name for?                                                                                                                                                                             
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

Tangoman are you the soite qupid?                                                                                                                                                                             
fairy0.69's Profile
fairy0.69

brain capacity  21 going on 12 pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
babydoll2112's Profile
babydoll2112

hey jimbob,,heard about u 2 lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

loadin me arrow's as we speak!!but i aint wearin a nappy fer noone!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 600 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption