abbreviations

22 Posts | Latest reply on 19/12/2008 17:58:14 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Our langauge changes over the years & I think it's going through that early part of the phase now,new words are added to the Oxford dictionary every year.But I agree with Geoff,I can't stand the use of these terms,it came about 'cause early mobiles could only support 150 odd characters,not so any more & it's just as quick & easy to use proper words than use the others.I'll use in the chatroom or on the forums & even on my phone but the thought of hearing someone actually say it makes me cringe.
wtf!!! b.l.o b Wink

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hehehe! That's one of the reasons I no longer see a mate of mine Geoff... It was either stop going out with her or punch her lights out the next time she said "lol" instead of actually bleddy well laughing!   TIO? Turn It Off?   We used to put Class A on particularly troublesome customers' service call sheets at a firm I used to work at... if the customer saw it, they'd assume "A" was a good thing, not necessarily the first letter of a***hole Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0938 seconds. There are 1056 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption