Merry christmas

55 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2008 23:31:56 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Meowy Kiss-Mouse all - hope y'all have a good'un!

Hugs and handshakes as applicable. Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

and from me too...........................a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.................biker nods, winks and pecks on the cheeks too lmao!!!  Have a good un all and for those who haven't put their bikes to "bed" for the winter...........ride safe and keep the shiny side up too!!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Coulda done ours too Nutkin!Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

p.s. if you are not going to keep the toenail they removed, would you mind forwarding it to me? I am really struggling for present ideas this year..... Wink   Erm..if I didn't keep it how could I forward it? Confused and folk say that I'M blonde LOL Wink  I wouldn't mind forwarding my big toe tho, just until the pain goes then I'll have it back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Kwak...your the salt of the earth...and so so kind....but i'm afraid i for one, am gonna have to turn you down on that one!Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww Cry    Gee thanks Eb' LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Yeah, Nutkin... *joins Arf in a stare* Stern SmileStern Smile   Ah, I can see how I confuddled you, Kwak! Confused I meant if you were not wanting to keep it for yourself after they removed it could me (and Arf) have it.... I lost my thumbnail a few years ago when someone slammed a door on my hand and kept it pinned to my noticeboard... (luckily it fully regrew!)   If I were you, Kwak, I would wrap EVERYTHING in foot level in 6 inches of foam... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Unlike Arf, I am considering your very kind offer Kwak as I still need to buy all but two of my presents...   Going Extreme Shopping tomorrow! Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

It's all yours geez...i've finally managed to collect enough belly button fluff to split in two....so thats me wrapped n sorted!Approve     P.S......listening to S Sick Steve as i write this......soooooo hope you've asked santa for a copy....your gonna cream geez!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ button fluff LOL   Mmm Seasick Steve, now there's a guy I wouldn't mind land sailing with Heart Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Think if i lent the other way, you'd have to fight me for him Kwak!pmsl!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

You two are talking about the ex-hobo, right? Geek   (His album is on my list Arf! I am not getting time to listen to music/watch films right now so I have a LOT of catching up to do...)   -edit- It is the dude I was thinking of....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Yep, def the dude your thinking of....two cd's as it goes geez.....put them on in the car when you finally get a bit of quality listening time..............i DEFY you not to PM me soon after!!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I heard his music and knew his bio but hadn't seen a pic of him - will let you and Kwak fight over him! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

That would only be a hypothetical fight geez!...as i say, i don't lean the other way myself!!......would fight for his raw talent though!lol!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption