Merry christmas

55 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2008 23:31:56 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

following on from TC's post in the smutty corner..   May I be the 2nd to wish you all a  Very Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2009 !   Eat, drink and be merry fellow BMers !! Thumbs Up   Kaz xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Cheers Karey!   What was behind door number 1 on the BM Advent Calendar???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Come next w/e, u is gonna get the biggest Hug ever!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

YW  TC...and i can't tell u, cos i went straight to door number 24... I kno, I kno.. impatient or wot?!?  but boy was it  worth it !! Wink  hehe     Okies XK...just mek sure its before i ave sumfin to eat.. dunt want bacon butty comin bak atcha ! LOL   * just realised TC dint actually mean the sexy virtual calendar my mate emailed me....ooops...Embarrassed*       Errmmm I dunno TC...the official Advent Calendar buyer is off today...and i ant opened my home one yet...on account of i ant bought one yet ..lol                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

bah humbug!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

There is a virtual Erotic BM Advent Calendar???? Shocked   *sulks cos I wasn't asked to pose.... or help with the photo shoot...*   (I make a great tripod... Wink)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Woooo hooooooo TC... ^^^^^^ that comment is not good wivout pics.. or at least a link!   TC said,...(I make a great tripod... Wink)...   Not sure they actually want THAT kinda tripod for the shoot !LOL   TM...if you wanna bar humbugs from your Christmas festivities then you do that laddy, just dunt fill up too much on the tin of Roses/Quality Streets etc..   Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

TC - tis way too cold fer u 2 get yr kit off!   (remember the poor lasses not accomplished in full-frontal!)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Pah - I swim naked in waterfall pools in Winter...  a little cold doesn't worry me!! (hmmm.... I wonder where those pics are?)   Anyhoo, this thread isn't about how great I am! Big smile   Back to the festivities!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Oh yippy skippy dooo...

Guess where I'M going to be spending Xmas? Death Valley Bloody Hospital Stern Smile

Yeah - thanks for sorting out an early date and everything, appreciate it, but seriously? 22nd December? FFS. They reckon it's a 5 day stay. Oh joy. Oh wonder. Oh delight.

Also means I can't do the Dad run to get him HOME from hospital on Xmas Eve... (and that I'll still be out sick when the bossman goes on holiday on 9th Jan Evil Smile Bovvered?!)

diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

ooh its christmasy christmas time!!!! Smile  i have burnt down my candle to number 1!!!!  opened my advent calender and found a cracker!!!!!! (unfortunately, my calender is not a calender like Karey's.......( Damn!!)    TC.... "i make a great tripod!!!!!!!" Shocked  cant begin to explain the mental images i have going through my head on that one!!!!!  He He..                                                                                                                                                                                  
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Erm...at the risk of being rollocked, it aint Christmas yet Ermm   One of my neighbours has a wreath hanging at their front door already, and this evening I could hear fireworks going off... no wonder I'm confused lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

The fireworks have been going off round here since the beginning of October! Hehehe!

My next door neighbour has a lovely wreath... really tasteful... quite impressed actually Big smile

Probably not worth doing any decs here if I'm going to be in Death Valley... and won't be fit enough to take 'em back down in time either!

shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Ok Wannabe, looks like we will have to bring Christmas to you at the hospital. But I'm not going to wear a red suit!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Merry Christmas to everyone on BM                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

That's fair comment Batty... After all, I've refused to wear a yellow one! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Sorry to hear you are going to be in hospital Wannabe...hope all goes well....                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cheers BC Big smile

Can't WAIT for it to be finally sorted! I might even be able to start living again, instead of bimbling through day by day!

I've been gathering tips together on how to get myself sent home Xmas Eve... It's not the being in hospital that's so much of a problem... it's the fact that Mother will insist on driving the family over to visit... and she REALLY didn't ought to be driving these days Ermm I've got visions of having to wheel myself round to A&E to visit them! LOL

dabnis's Profile
dabnis

In: grantham

Wannabe hope all goes well and hope santa bring you all you want..   oh and Happy xmas to all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cheers Dabnis :o)

Good point actually...

*packs HUGE stocking into hospital bag*

Hope you have a good'un too!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2656 seconds. There are 750 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption