BM Rally Meeting 6th Dec

64 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2008 20:55:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I knew that..I knew that.....I did I did.   *runs for cover and promises to keep gob shut from now on *                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Plan of action for next meeting , hopefully 4th jan 2009   Meet up at the Angler Inn , Lower Dunsforth . Take a wander down to check out the field , as I know so many of you who have joined us recently havn't seen the field yet , will give us the oppertunity to make some propper plans as to the field layout for parking, camping, marquee, acsess for emergency services ect .   Then a ride out to the George Country Inn , Wath for the main meeting , have to hold the meeting at Wath as it is the only place we can be sure to have Graham's attendance .   Will post on events calendar in the near future                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Bring me sunshine ...bring no rain...make me happy ..frost go away.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sounds like a plan Dugald,Blue and i will be thereSmile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 942 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption