BM Rally Meeting 6th Dec

64 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2008 20:55:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This is what you've all been waiting for !!!!   The next BM Rally meeting Sat 6th Dec 2009 at 1pm At : The George Country Inn        Wath        Ripon        North Yorks        HG4 5EN     I have been to see Graham tonight , he apologises for missing the last meeting , forgot all about it , was gutted that we all went to the George & Dragon in Melmerby instead .   The George Country Inn , Wath is now open from 12noon allday at wknds . Arranged the meeting for 1pm playing on the safe side . Graham is going to get in touch with Dave the owner of the field to get him to attend the meeting aswell .   Graham has some fantastic ideas for fund raising too , like a bungy event at The George Country Inn , a full day event with Disco/Bands in the evening , Graham is offering us 10% of food and bar sales towards our funds too .   This meeting is one not to be missed , loads to be discussed and planned , so if you can make it please do come along everyone welcome , this is not just for a select few .   Also coming soon Biker Night at The George Country Inn . Every Tuesday from 7pm with free barbique (game fayre during the winter months i.e grouse , pheasant , partridge)   My appologies for taking so long to get this meeting organised . Thanx for being patient Dugald                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I can DEF make this one just checked & NOT working                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Awww Dugald...im gonna havta miss this one.. im gutted :o(   Please keep me informed wiv wot goes on.. thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Nice one old red . Thumbs Up    That is a shame Karey , you had some good input at the last meeting , gonna miss ya Cry , will keep ya posted hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

bugger, can you see my diary?? I am at the NEC then                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Oops 4got about the NEC , sorry Phil , PM me with any free wknds you have and I'll arrange follow-up meeting to suit Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Nice one Dugald Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Barring adverse weather conditions, should be able to make it, be good to meet you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Just been onto met office and pre-booked fine weather for ya vinnie , will be good to meet ya fella .   Now on events calendar . http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=334    Don't forget to add yourself to attendance list .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

C'mon peeps,just checked events and it seems we have the same old faithfuls,plus vinnie and red(good on ya guys).  just done a search and there are 951 members within an hours ride so whats your excuses folks.We're not scary,we're not gonna make you do anything you dunna want to do,and we do have a good time.   It would be really good to see some new faces and have some fresh input so if you can make it please do,its a nice ride out if nowt elseBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Change of plans!  Looks like I'm gonna make it after all!   Looking forward to it.    C'mon ppl, like Cassie sed, it will be good to get some fresh input, and a good exscuse for a blast out ont bike ! Thumbs Up   See you there!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Unfortunately i'm working, or i would have come over Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Awww Steph, thats a shame,  been ages since we've met up .. wil havta try n sort summat when yr not working Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Shame you canny make it DC,i know how keen you are to get involved.Hopefully you'll make the next one.   Great that you can make it after all Karey,it was great to have your input last time.   Hopefully i'll be getting there under my own steam this time!!!   Yehaa babys coming homeBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Pitty you can't make this one darkcarnival , always the next one , I'm sure there will be quite a few more meetings to come . Unhappy   Nice one Karey , will be good to see ya again Big smile    Gr8 search there cassie , wonder how many of them actually read the forums .   EVERYONE WELCOME , COME ALONG AND HAVE YOUR SAY , SHARE YOUR IDEAS .   THIS MEETING NEEDS YOU!!!Hug Would be nice to see a few more ppl supporting Beermonsters Rally , remember they will be helping/supporting us along the way .Thumbs Up  http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=333                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I will try and get to one i promise. I'm only off 2 saturdays in January, so if you have a meeting on one of those, i'll be there Smile   P.s i've got the 3rd and 31st free                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

sorry cant make it family b'day xx                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

will try my best BUT xmas bash that nite so maybe only a brief visit                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

No training next Saturday, so I may well come along. May not be able to offer much towards the organisation of a rally, but it'll be good to see a few of you again.                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Nice one geoff , be good 2 see you again fella , don't 4get to put request in 4 dizzy sticks LOL   Hope you can make it nina will be good to meet you , will set you right up for your xmas do Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 698 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption