BM Rally Meeting 6th Dec

64 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2008 20:55:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one Steve , still waiting to hear back from Kate , emailed her last night . Sure the Beermonsters won't mind a few gatecrashers .   See ya all sat then.   Graham was in last time (in bed anyway , he forgot all about) .                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Well at least it's given sunshine for tomorrow..then rain then sleet then snow then earthquakes Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol...well we mite get snowed in at the pub .. can think of worse things !!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Nah....I'm not that lucky Kaz Wink Hey I wonder if they do bed and brekie there. then we can have a few beers
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol..dunno hun                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Any more coming?  Tis a glorious day ...(well tis here anyway lol )   lots of sunshine..hardly any breeze ....   See you there !                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Nope, I'm stuck at home as per usual Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Nope, we still have snow and ice on the ground!                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

A big THANKS to all who managed to make it ... was lovely to meet new and old Thumbs Up    Hope you all got home safely
Herne's Profile
Herne

News flash.........A pilot guiding his plane towards Leeds and Bradford airport had to make a detour as he was severly blinded by what seemed to be a car headlight,,,,,,,,,,,Wink    I wonder who that was Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

News flash.........A pilot guiding his plane towards Leeds and Bradford airport had to make a detour as he was severly blinded by what seemed to be a car headlight,,,,,,,,,,,Wink    I wonder who that was Tongue   Ok ok.... so one of mi headlights mite be pointin slightly skywards...Embarrassed   AND the other one mite only be on sidelight...Embarrassed lol...was bloomy scary drivin home ont lanes.. got a bulb..jus gotta sort it tomrra !   And I agree wiv Herne...it was a good meeting today ..nice to meet sum new faces too!  I'm lookin forward to the next one!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bit disappointed really... I paid good money to watch the scrap twixt Geoff & Herne, but the only slaps were on their backs! (mind, Herne did get in a crafty stab while 'fat' Geoff's back was turned). Took a little while to sort out who was who - who am I? Rachael is prettier than her piccy (Geoff isn't). Got another Hugoff a half-decent gremlin. Lots of interesting input, and progress made. Thanks to Herne for the chips, mate! Hope yr bike recovers soon, Cassie - offer of lecky band still stands.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Lol@XKLR  nay lad tha should know better than to throw your money away like that......it's amazing how words in text form can cause so much agro when the same words said face to face can be quite harmless...Anyways Geoffs a pussy cat really lol nah he's a top bloke ....I'll tell ya what mate...there's a lot of good folks on here ..but then that's bikers for ya Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey!  Well Said Herne!  Thumbs Up Just goes to show..never judge a book by its cover.Smile   Errrr..XK....'HALF' decent...???  hmmmm... is it cos ov the massive zit on mi chin??    and i fort nobody noticed....Disapprove   * away to sulk now.....and get sum spot remover..and a brillo pad ..*                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Wow that was certainly a very productive meeting , big thanks to all who attended .   Myself , caz36 and Dan stayed on till 9pm-ish , tested out the food from Ahktar's , top grub highly recommended .                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Warmer weather and we could ha stayed Dugald but Karey was busy plane spotting Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol.. yeh i was Herne, wish i hadda stayed tho.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I was lovely to meet everyone, esp you Kaz. Sorry we left so early but I'm sure you all understand the reason why.   I had to get back to the new love in my life. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

You kept that quiet Geoff Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Kept what quiet lol (well yes, a little lol) However, Rachel's post is actually referring to her CG125 LOL!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 737 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption