BM Rally Meeting 6th Dec

64 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2008 20:55:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Now don't hit me Nina hun. But I've seen first hand that you have a lovely smile and yet your profile pic looks like you're gonna kill someone lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

lil ole me  geoff      would i ????   LOL  will change it  
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

would like 2 make it there but just a bit far from cov, but hopefully will attend the BM rally                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Great to see a bit more interest at long last,dosna matter how much you can or can't offer Geoff buddy,just making an effort to get there is superbThumbs Up.   Nina would be so cool if you could make it,we girlies are a wee bit outnumbered at the mo and i've heard such nice things about you it would be lovely to meet youBig smile.   Drobess,your support is much appreciated and Herne has a great idea up his sleeve to enable members all over the country to get actively involved so watch this space.Smile.   C'mon peeps,still time to get a few more involved,Blue and i have a cunning plan to contact all members within a 50 mile radius of Wath and Matt has very kindly agreed to help substancially with this so HUUGE thanks to the boss manClap.   Remember,events page has a request a lift section so even getting there needn't be a problem.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Errr...just tried lookin for this on the events page..but cuddent find it..!?!  is it me?  am i goin wappy?    cos ive added misen thro Dugalds link...?!?!?     Anyways..just wanna check the details, as ive just booked the gas man for Saturday, but i can cancel that..   Are we meeting at 1pm?  and is it combined wiv the Beermonsters do?   Not sure if i will be able to stop all night...  well i aint gonna wotch u drunken bums gettin shlozzled, when I've gotta drive home sober ! Unhappy   Lets have a few more names ont list anorl... wud be good to have a BM get together!    Weather permittin of course Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Better get to specsavers Karey,dunna ken how you could miss it with all our ugly mugs staring at youWacko   It is at 1pm, beermonsters xmas bash is same date but attendance isna compulsaryLOL                                                                                                                                                                                  
Karey's Profile
Karey

Lol @ Cassie...but ive just checked agen.. Events>Dec>6th  and the only event listed is the Birmingham Bike and Scooter show  ?!?!   Ahh well .. u know im gonna be there anyhow.  I mite be a bit late tho..cos can't cancel the gas man ... but will try n get there for 1pm.   I know it aint compulsory...but i will be sooooo jealous if i cant have a drink ..and theyre all gettin rat-arsed...lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think you have a gremlin then Karey cos its def there,just double checked.   Big hello to Traveller and Wheresmehair,lovin the alias budThumbs Up.   Will be looking out for you both on Sat,c'mon peeps anymore takers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kaz's new pic - a grinnin gremlin!Big smile     (cud b in trouble cum sat'dy)                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Karey its 2nd listing on 6th dec , ya kno the one with the 2  in front of it , don't know what happened there can't get back to original txt size . Not certain Beermonsters xmas do is same date , havn't had any confirmation from them , they were havin a piss-up on 29th nov which I couldn't make it to with bein skint that wknd and havin to work too . Just realised I havn't emailed them to let them know about the next meeting , better do that nxt . We may also be joined by Dave(bka Hightower) from Bridgerats MCC who's RatPack Rally now has a 1000 limit , he has offered to give me a lift over on sat so I can have a few beers .                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol..ok ok.. Cassie and Dugald !!  ive found it now .. but i SWEAR it werent showin up last night!!!  lol   FJ says... .....he has offered to give me a lift over on sat so I can have a few beers .   Seeeee... ppl gonna be gettin rat-arsed !!!   :o(   lol   Anyways.. thats good of Hightower to give u a lift and hopefully he can offer some of his advice too.   I second that hello to Traveller and Wheresmehair.. be good to meet u guys on Saturday.  Traveller..any chance of a pic on yr profile, so we know who u are?   Reet.. i tek it we're meeting at Grahams pub.. if im late .. and yr not there..are u likely to be at the one down the road, like last time?    Cheers Kaz                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Definately at Graham's pub this time , it's now open from 12noon at wknds , have sent email to Beermonsters now hopefully we may get a couple of them to join us again .   Hightower right helpfull fella am sure he will be quite happy to advise us along the way too . He comes up to Ripon every wknd as he goes out wi my ex , so could probably rope him in to attending a few more meetings with us .                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Nice one Dugald, thanks for that... (tho im sure u sed Graham wud be in last time....???) Wink lol   And XK...dunt fink i dint notice the Grinnin Gremlin remark....!!!!!!!   * reet offta change me profile pic..yet agen!  i WILL find a half decent one ...Confused*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If it's half decent, wot's the other half?.....Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

half decent and half minging !                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Oh shut up Kaz ........ you're gorgeous girl.   Consider this a telling off from a friend ........                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ooooh Geoff.. Embarrassed stoppit !!    you're only after my shiny green 1400... when i get one, that is !
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Am I that transparent?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Errrrrr....................yep !    lol                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

As far as I know the Beermonsters Christmas bash is on the 6th at the Knox Arms.

Steve.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2031 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption