attached members!

48 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2008 11:57:28 by ttaskmaster | Go to original / last post
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Awwwwww...nooooooo!  'RicDude Syndrome' has become part of my vocabulary....was thinkin of putting it forward for inclusion in the next edition of the Oxford doodaa.... :-)   lol   Sorry Kilmarney.... :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=2855                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thumbs Up to Matt!!   (not that it makes a difference to me as I don't use the nod/wink/blind-bat system but it's great to see a site that listens to its members...)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Fear not TeeCee,its just a devioius plan to let the mods get back to their day jobs. Ricdude Syndrome 4.1 (the new update) strikes where least expected. It shall be seen around. Evil Smile Catey,feel free to put it forward and use it whenever you want. Sorry once again Kilmarny,you know how these threads go.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

let me see-WB kicking shins-Geoff B getting somewhat turned on by aforementioned practice-TTM-still scaring/slaughtering the innocent folk of Wiltshire/Oxfordshire-XK up to something as usual-A new reading of 4.1 on the Ricdude scale-Catey re-wording the Oxford English thingy-Vague recollection of Arfur & TEECEE somehere-what was this thread again??  Ahh yes Kilmarney-I believe the Q was "are your legs attached?"--I hope so! head feels somewhat detatched though trying to follow yet another BM thread gone astrayBig smileconfused? you will beWacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

aha TC..... ive seen ya double posting laddy... i shall leave it as an example to the newcomers....of 'How NOT to post'  Thumbs Up   * ps...cheers for keepin me in a job.. the cheque's int ... err... int cheque book still ...soz..tis Christmas ..and i'm skint..will knit u a pair of sox , if ya like?*                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

WTF???? Double posts??? I've been "Ric-Rolled"!!!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Sign him up to BM, cos we can't afford to pay him!   He doesn't scare us..... He just hurts us a lot!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 735 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption