attached members!

48 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2008 11:57:28 by ttaskmaster | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol... and Ricdude Syndrome 3.0 is released.... (now with deadlier TRIPLE posting).   If an attached male is looking for a 'platonic' pillion to ride with then surely they should make this undeniably clear in their first contact with someone... if that is what they are really after.   Actually, I am just going to delete the above as I really do not know the minds of other men so am not fit to comment...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

It does indeed cut both ways... but it's very often the women who are the newly qualified riders, trying to keep up with their hubby and his mates who've been riding for years. :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Seems a reasonable suggestion to me TC... no deletions required IMO ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

A while back, I started a ranty campaign to have a 'Biker Nod' button added. The idea was that attached people (yes, women do it too) can simply say Hi and break the ice, WITHOUT seeming like a Cheating Charlie seeking a Runaround Sue*. Also, so we could say Hi to other members of the same gender and orientation without seeming like we're suggesting something else....   However, It was not universally agreed with - so I've sent you a Wink to take the piss out of the system and say a very platonic Hi to ya :D     Or refer them to me as I'm still in a shin-kicking mood ;o) That's an actual sport, ya know. Cotswold games (Dover Games, Cotswold Olympicks - Do a Google). Perhaps you could turn your violent mood into a sporting career!!!!   I took part myself one year and ended up getting interviewed by Jeremy Clarkson!!! Got to kick his shins in too :D           *Yes indeed, you may marvel at my cultural reference proclivities and florid prose!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

By Jove! He's right y'know! :o)

Nice one TTM!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Isn't there a game played in Scotland called 'shinty'? Is that it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Seem to recall that Leeds United were pretty adept at it back in the 1970s.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

TTM - that idea was universally agreed on, and has been in my "to do" box for months!  lol.   Leave it with me....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Norman Hunter was very good at it.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I wouldn't worry about sending winks, I accidentally sent one to myself the other evening whilst scrolling down a forum thread!!   Must have touched the finger pad a little too hard!!  I can't use that flipping thing!   (I do get a little aroused when Lou is in shin kicking mode!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Quality! I just winked at me :o)

Didn't realise you could do that! Bout time I showed myself a little lurve.

I'll try to keep the shin kicking to a minimum... I'd hate to put you off your stroke.

*ahem*                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

LOL!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

OK, Self-Winking sounds a little self-abusive, guys!!!! Just hope you all realise that.....   BTW, cheers Matt!! Until you get around to it, I'll just wink at random people, hee hee :D     For those that are interested, The Cotswold Games takes place on a Friday afternoon, around the first week of June. It's on Dovers Hill, near Chipping Campden in Oxfordshire.   As well as Shin-Kicking, they do some other traditional stuff, plus local peeps do some 'local stuff', they have fairgrounds, cheese rolling and what-have-you.   Usually my club is there, demonstrating some traditional English martial arts, slinging swords and Quarterstaves about, before having a full-on match with Cudgels (which was a historical sport back when the Games first started in Ye Olde Dayes of the 1700s).   You're welcome to come see us smacking each other about - There's usually blood too, but only coz the Morris Dancers won't go away!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

slinging swords and Quarterstaves about   Don't suppose you'd fancy looking after security at the proposed BM rally?                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Frank can do that by himself. He's one of our guys, who does door/security/close protection stuff for a living. Absolute terror training against him!!   We'd offer, but to be honest you'd only need him!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sign him up to BM, cos we can't afford to pay him!   *thinks - anyone who scares ttm must be f..ing good!*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ricdude Syndrome 3.0 is released Ricdude Syndrome has now been updated to a grown up pc so no longer runs. (ok,maybe occasionally) The term "Ricdude Syndrome" can however still be used for any double posts as long as the details,i.e. time,date and content of posts are the same. Sorry Kilmarny,back to your thread.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Good to hear Ricdude! Thumbs Up   The triple posting was there but it was efficiently deleted by our new moderator Karey! In fact, rumour has it that she was taken on specifically to combat Ricdude Syndrome, but if you are saying the problem is solved does this make her redundant? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Good to hear Ricdude! Thumbs Up   The triple posting was there but it was efficiently deleted by our new moderator Karey! In fact, rumour has it that she was taken on specifically to combat Ricdude Syndrome, but if you are saying the problem is solved does this make her redundant? Ermm       Don't you start!!!! (Di)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*snigger*   (just to keep Karey in a job!)    Ok... back to topic (apologies Kilmarney)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1664 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption