leeds city centre

31 Posts | Latest reply on 16/11/2008 17:33:56 by kenn52 | Go to original / last post
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You deserve the flak lol nay lad I've given up hoping to find anyone..it's just not worth the hassle to be had for a fool all the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Don't put yerself down, mate. No one's taking you for a fool. (well, not all the time)Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Depending on which evening and what i am working that day and the following one, Im up for that JJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

ah I know you frag...this time will come and give you a big hug...just to be sociable ya know Tongue  Sorry Pagan but not you even tho I do like the pony tail Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

No offence taken Herne. Does that mean i can't give you the kiss of life??                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

sorry Julie i couldn't possibly say, glad a few others knew what I was talking about though lol.   I really thought that Nosh was a common word, other than the food kind lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

well some people are a bit more helpful thankfully, one does need to be informed of these things in order to avoid future misunderstandings!                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Don't worry Matt, Julie and i have had an oral discussion about it via a PM!!Evil SmileLOL.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Herne I think that would be appropriate as you spent all the Big D meet, eying up and flirting with my ZZR, she did tell me you know. How you were saying what a pretty colour she was an how you wished your bike was the same Wink      You men! in bike terms that translates to "my wife doesnt understand me"  She was mortified on behalf of your ZZR LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Frag You're way over my head flower I understand the flirting with your bike bit lol but don't have a clue after that...who was mortified and why Embarrassed But your bike is nice and looked after while mine is mainly for work and gets dragged out in the early hours no matter what the weather....as for the VFR tho I;m sure your bike would be proud to be seen with him Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Hi JJ are you going to pit it on events?   i will be there.   Best wishes Kenn.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 770 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption