leeds city centre

31 Posts | Latest reply on 16/11/2008 17:33:56 by kenn52 | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so does anybody fancy a late night slow speed scoot around leeds city centre to see the christmas lights, then a bit of a nosh afterwards?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Like when? Can't do this Saturday, and off to the NEC the following Sat for Leonard Cohen.                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

no plan in mind just thought id see if there was any interest, i know that there are lots of members round this area                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

mate o mine saw him in Bournemouth bloomin good e reckon's![sorry Julie]                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Haven't seen Leonard Cohen since the 1970s, but a mate saw him at Glastonbury this year and said he can still deliver the goods. Nowhere as gloomy as people will have you believe.   Whoops, sorry Julie, thread creep and all that                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

alway's loved Cohen,peep's jus believe the gossip without really hearing all his stuff!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Julie if theres some more interst count me in  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Clearly NOSH doesn't mean the same today as it did when I was back in the UK! Or it's just my generation lol  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

LMAO!  Nice one Matt!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

herne, do you mean interest in leonard Cohen or interest in leeds? Matt what do you think that nosh means! Is anyone even slightly interested in going to Leeds?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Julie - we could always form a more local posse?   (I said "posse", smartarses)                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sorry Julie, Leeds is a tad far for me to join you on an evening ride, nice as it sounds!... And as for what Matt meant,...well i'm far to much of a gentleman to answer that personally, but we all know theres a few pervs on here, who'll gladly fill you in....*ooops....no pun intended*!!lol!!!...                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I'm up for that JJ                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

bike or bus lol, well thats 2 of us come on you lot, i know your out there, suggest a date and we`ll get it sorted                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

I meant the leeds thingy but I'm sorry I wouldn't go by bus                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

not even in the back of PP`s bus? you could have a little lie down enroute if you wanted!                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

lol Julie that would depend who I was lying down with                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry, I'm spoken for!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

lol   Drat !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Try the southern lasses - they're easy!   (waits for flak)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1028 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption