Rally Meeting Sat 1st Nov

79 Posts | Latest reply on 25/11/2008 10:01:40 by Karey | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=321    Everybody welcome , come along express your views , share your ideas , offer your help , or just come and listen , whatever you like , the more the merrier the better the input .   What better way to meet and make new friends .   Let's see you on attendance list Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Let's get as many BM members there so we can get as many ideas and suggestions going as possible.   Remember that by turning up to the meeting doesn't automatically mean you commit to having to organise anything.  Everything is on a purely volunteer basis. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'll be there tomrrow, hope the weathers ok.   Hope to see a few more ppl there too.  This is a great opportunity to get a BM rally going.  Ok some ppl might be a bit sceptical, but we cud at least go and have a look and a chat.. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I am at an AGM and conference on Saturday ans since i am one of the ppl organising the AGM I cant duck out sorry. Can someone please take miuits and post them or pm me with them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Like I said on the other thread....I will be late but will be coming Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Some peeps will do anything to avoid their round...                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Can't wait XK gettin first round so as not to avoid it .   Come on , get there quick , don't miss XK's round LOL    Remember miuitsConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

Hey XK am hoping you'll have a pint of guiness waiting for me Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

We'll try to remember to take pen and paper to jot down notes etc and will get them posted asap.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

See u all there!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

We had a great meeting in a nice little pub..not the one we were ment to be in .. errr FJ.. did Graham surface at all today??  lol Was great to meet FJ (Dugald) and some of the Beermonster MCC members.  They were really helpful and gave us lots to be thinking abart.    Cassie has taken notes, we've been given some good contacts and great advice.   I'm rite looking forward to the next meeting.Thumbs Up  Hope some more of you can make it.  I really beleive we can get this rally going.. but we need as much help as we can get. Smile   Herne.. we dint get to talk much abart the bikes..but if u hear of owt, let me know.. the more ppl I've got lookin out for me the better ! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Well don't know if Graham has surfaced yet , will have to go see him tomoz .   At least we had a very good meeting , shame I had to go to work , could have had a getting to know you session , will have to plan next meeting for my weekend off .   Pic now up on events calender .                                                                                                                                                                              
Herne's Profile
Herne

Was nice to meet up with you guys and gals and what a cracking little pub it was..and the added bonus was no cops on the way back so made it back home in 25 mins ...Cheers for the guiness XK Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Nice one Herne  .. took me a little longer....grrrr i can't wait to get a bike!  lol Yeh FJ.. I thought the same, we dint really get to talk to you much, so definately arrange the next meeting on yr weekend off! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

I made it home just in time to get changed and go to work .   Might combine next meeting with Beermonsters piss-up , mid-afternoon meeting then night do with Beermonsters , think Daz said it was the 29th Nov , he's gonna get in touch before then anyway , will have to swap wknds for that though                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Wotcha Jock and everyone else. Just caught these two forums about BM rally. If I 'd have known earlier would have turned up for the meeting.
Definitely up for it if we can get enough people on board. Live locally so I'm willing to help in any way I can. I work as a Graphic Designer so can certainly help on the ticket and flyer front.

I used to be a Beermonster a few years back so have a little bit of experience in organising a rally., not as much as Kate, Tim, Daz and Midge though and I'm sure they'll help out as much as they can.

What's this bash on the 29th, can't be their Christmas bash Kate and Tim told me that it was on 6th December. Will come to the next meeting and if it's the same time as a Beermonsters pissup so much the better.

Two things to say.

1/ I am in favour of the August date rather than April.

2/ The DJ that the Beeermonsters use is brilliant if we could use him, but I do know that he gets booked up pretty quickly.

Just one last thing If you're going to book any local bands please, please, please don't book Jed Thomas.
Herne's Profile
Herne

Nice one Vinnie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh nice one Vinnie!  hope to see you at the next meeting! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Nice one vinnie , think it's just a general piss-up wi Beermonsters . Met thier DJ he's a member of Beermonsters , forgot his name though he came to rally meeting . I've known Daz n Midge and Tim n Kate for 4 years rode up to Dornach with them for Buzzards MCC Over The Hill Rally 2004 .   August date seems to be best for everyone , Daz n Midge have marked it in thier diary already .   We appear to have a few willing bands via BM .   My mother-in-law Denise was PMing you on here , from my PC Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome aboard VinnieThumbs Up,looking forward to seeing you at next meeting.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 1886 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption