Greetings....

34 Posts | Latest reply on 15/10/2008 23:33:34 by RC | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok steve we ride!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Dammit was just going to say Wills next post would be his 1000th and realised I had missed MY 1000th post by 7...grrrr                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

LMAO!! (honoured I get to play the big McQ!!)   Has there ever been prize for a thread going so far off topic??                                                                                                                                                                                 
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thats it old hand now thousand posts an never bin kissed by a FEMALE bm member!!!Unhappy or have yu??? an i mean a real snogger not a peck??
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

aha - that's what Wills has been up to!!!!...bumping up his posting count!!!!...hey Wills where's the fairy cakes to celebrate???..same for you TC!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*Thinks my member kissing days are over*                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

oops - we have REALLY hijacked this thread... do you think I should start up a new one welcoming Catey67? *Apologies Catey!!!!*                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hee hee...no worries...made me laugh readin all that 'off-topic-ness'.. :-)   Thanks for the welcome folks...it was in there somewhere... ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Welcome Catey :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i vote when we got seven we ride to where xk lives an shoot im!!   So, its gonna need 7 of ya to take me down?   Magnificent u aint!     PS - Hiya Catey - welcome to the OK corral.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

...One to shoot ya... the other six to push mine and TM's Harleys...                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i'll bring me Triumph!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There's gonna be enuff blood about, wivout u leakin oil all over the place!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hiya and a big welcome to bm hun ..............................                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 765 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption