Greetings....

34 Posts | Latest reply on 15/10/2008 23:33:34 by RC | Go to original / last post
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Hey all....not sure whether sposed to post on page 222 of the other thread or start yer own....so just slap me if I'm getting it wrong already...!Smile   Just thought I'd say hello....    Been into bikes for 20 odd years or so...but still a bit of a wuss when it comes to riding me own...!  Anyway...be gentle...I'm a bit shy sometimes...Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Catey!! *waves*   Welcome to the site... although I think you are going to regret that offer of people slapping you.... there are some funny people on here into that kind of thing... *cough*   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Hiya Catey and welcome. What you're up to in yer private life is nowt to do with us, even though you may get one of two of the blokes slavering!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey Catey - ignore them - they're just in heat ! We'll send em orf to the norty corner & a VERY COLD SHOWER!!!   Anyway, welcome to BM - it's loads of laughs - & check out the events page for things going on Big smileThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Got the cold hosepipe on em as we type.........Evil Smile   Welcome Catey, have loads of fun and  may see you at an event in the future  Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Wills's Profile
Wills

Oooohhhh stoppit!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*puts swimming cap on*                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

yours has ice in it for added 'stoppitness'!! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Catey, welcome to BM Thumbs Up   Tek a look round the site and enjoy!   Hey HG/Nuts .. i think the fellas on are immune to the cold showers now  lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

*looks up recipes for squirrel pie*                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

hmmm Kaz, we'll have to think up some other punishment for em - however I think that no matter what we come up with - they'll enjoy it!!! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

hey tc can we include wils in the gang? [then there were 4]                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

yeah, absolutely..... but who could he be?? what would we call the quartet... Four Play?                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

TC!!!!! **shakes head & Tuts**                 **deffo got to think of some sort of new punishment for em!!!**                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

bags i be Yul Bryner! oh, we need 3 more!and a village! and some peasants!and a girl!and a baddy!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I can get hold of the pheasants......                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

long as there game                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Thought you said peasants. Must get my ears looked at...                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i vote when we got seven we ride to where xk lives an shoot im!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

seconded....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1384 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption