All the best Bluesbiker

38 Posts | Latest reply on 31/07/2008 03:56:21 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

TC as Santa!! LOL   Glad I haven't had my op yet 'cos I might have bust me stitches! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

<<< Your wish is my command...... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

wow.........impressive.....most impressive....... teecee...lol lol lol nice chest........ do you dress up as luke skywalker...???? i'm a Star wars geek??????/ lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Oooooooooooo Tc!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

do you dress up as luke skywalker...???? erm... I can do Princess Leia with a couple of Chelsea buns... ok... that came out wrong.... Ermm     Steady Di!! lol....   (still trying to find the ones of me in a rabbit costume...)                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

well at least you didnt get out your light sabre!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

oops... thread hijack alert... lol *puts clothes back on*   Good luck to you too, Wannabe!!   Maybe you could all get a ward together... first BM hospital meet?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Don't you DARE put your clothes back on! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

oops... too late....   (it was getting cold....er... the temperature, I mean..)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*pouts in a sulky manner*

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

aw... wook at da widdle pout... *pokes it in with finger*   Just for you.. and for a few minutes only.... photos of me before, during and after my one and only spray fake tan....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Absolutely ROFLMAO!!!

Sheer quality!

Nice one TC! :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Totally lost by all the threads on the last two pages but hey suppose they mean something to some of you, not relevent to all the best bluesbiker though. (cg thinks perhaps she should visit the random rant thread and make a post)   All the best Di for Monday, I promise not to wear my Oggy party frock to visit blues but may have a couple of suprises in store just to cheer him up. Shame your so far away we could get a coach trip up and do the rounds.                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

He heh... ok... and I'm back in the room! Apologies for hijacking the thread - back to the operation stuff...                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Take care of him Dips....                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hugs to blues from me and kids and especially from charlie chops! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Thanks for all the good wishes for bluesbiker I will print them off and give them to him when I next go to visit him, well thats if he lets me go again, even the nurses on his ward now know my name as dippy, phoned up to see how is op went and they said they couldn't give me any info unless I was a relative so told them I was his Partner/girlfriend/bit on the side (well I am his biker mate) and my name is dippy, they couldn't have been more helpful. lol   Been to visit him tonight and he was looking good, still on a drip and morphine but wide awake and more interested in whether I had taken him his copy of mcn, ipod, mobile phone, wallet and psp than whether he had visitors or not but those that know him will say so typical of blues. Mr gadget man.   I am going to try and get to see him again over the week end so will let you know how he is doing, they only have a little portable tv in the corner of the room, so no internet access.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Send him our love please dips,sorry we missed this post in time to wish him well for his op,lifes been hectic,but we wish him a speedy recovery. love and light Cassie and Blue xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 852 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption