All the best Bluesbiker

38 Posts | Latest reply on 31/07/2008 03:56:21 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

All the best Blues for your Hip op ( gosh that sounds more like a type of music than operation) on Wednesday, can't wait to dive into my suitcase to find something suprising to wear when I visit you.   Hopefully once your hip has been resurfaced you can get back into biking with out the pain.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Watch his blood pressure CG!   Blues, best of luck!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will be thinking about you mate. Here's to you being back on the bike as soon as. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Good Luck Blues..!  .... lol @ CG's  'Hip Op'..  i hope u aint gonna be swinging your hips wiv all those nurses ;o)    Hope u mek a speedy recovery!                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

All the best Blues - will be sending plenty of positive healing thoughts your way through the ether ;o)

Does this mean your band is taking a new musical direction and doing some Hip 'op covers?

i'll get me coat...                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Karey bluesbiker is insisting that I take his ipod in to him on Wednesday night so perhaps he is planning on swinging his re surfaced hip with the nurses, mind you should be able to get some good pictures if thats the case as I heard they have mainly male nurses there, thats why I plan to visit as much as time allows, wonder if I speak nicely to them they will give Bluesbiker his sleeping tablets early so he will be too sleepy to talk to.     Promise not to wear my Oggy's party outfit Wills when I visit blues as that would certainly put up his blood pressure.   Wannabe I think you have the wrong blues. it's bluesbiker not blueboy.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

"I remember when a hip joint was somewhere I went rather than something I needed..."   My mum is on the waiting list for the same op so I have seen what discomfort a bad hip brings. From those who have had the op, the results are amazing!   Speedy recovery!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

D'oh!

Cheers CG... I'm easily confused ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

All the best BB Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

wishing u a speedy recovery bluesbiker :)                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

All the best Blue.....you'll be dancing around ya manbag in no time!   See how I restrained myself there and didn't mention any "legover" jokes?......that took real effort that did!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Thank to everyone for the kind words. This is part one as the other hip needs doing as well. gotta get my timing better next time and have the surgury in the winter. I'll should be back in about a week. I know Di goes in next week so all the best to you too Di. Cheers.Thumbs Up Blues Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

CG-please for the love of God don't wear the party outfit!! I don't think that the ICU could cope with all the blokes with high blood pressure!!!!!!!!! LOL   Thanks blues, yep, following you in on the Mon., different hospital, different op so won't be able to bellow obscenities down the ward corridors at ya!! Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Well then, a speedy recovery to you too Di!!!!   And no wheelying the wheelchairs....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*joins the operation corner*

Perhaps we should have a BM offshoot?

Biker Ops dot com?

Hospital Riders dot com?

Nursey Talk dot com?

Hmmmmm.... *ponders*

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Aha!

Bikers-In-Hospital-Gowns dot com.

We could set up webcams in the wards and charge people megabucks to catch a glimpse of us in our gowns ;o)

There must be some corner of the fetish market into that?

*sniggers*                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Why is everybody looking at me???? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

cos your standing next to a cow teecee!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Rudolph the red nose cow??? Ermm I think it might be time for an eye test   *takes glass of red wine away from diamondsabre*   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

lol sides hurting..... tears flowing with laughter....... oh dear, oh dear oh dear......its a reigndeer!!!!!!lol   now i do need a glass of red wine!!!!!!!  well....its a tiny pic....lol  if you was dressed as santa i would have guessed!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1010 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption