BBQ Rules

33 Posts | Latest reply on 08/07/2008 11:23:21 by ttaskmaster | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BTW - the expression you seek is "man-eater" TM... one little letter can make so much difference Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Braai indeed!!!   Home-made Biltong and Droewors too!!!   Nothing wrong with Venison..... Don't misunderstand my affinity with animals - I am as indescriminate as Nature. Even cute deer make great snacks for a hungry wolf!!!   Bambi steaks all round, Mwah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hahhhhhhh!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Come on, ttaskmaster - don't kill the cute ones!!!   Only the ev-eeeel ones........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

TM - fancy a beer, mate?         (NB. - not a beermat)!                                                                                                                                                                              
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

This is Nature, TC... There is no good or evil. Just predator and prey.   Right now, I'm hungry Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Reading lasses - BEWARE!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

NOT reading glasses, smart asses!   ( I should talk!)                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Not many lasses in Reading worth hunting down, to be honest....     Had to go all the way to Kent to find mine.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

well today i've had cereal, a jam button, tea+biscuits, banana and a packet of crisps!  So not all us men are the same, some of us are clearly good in the kitchen (I'm good at emptying the cupboards)   hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

I'm very good in the kitchen - I don't touch the chocolate or ice-cream without permission!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I give you my permission. Now here would you like to lick it from first????Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Now there's an offer..........                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

For that, some lucky lady'd first have to make her way over here and be prepared to get covered in chocolate... besides, I'm not actually a chocolate fan, so leaving it alone for Her Ladyship is easy!!   Now if we were using mead instead......                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 1287 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption