South East

254 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2008 18:52:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Uh oh... it's all kickin' off again!!   *puts on crash helmet*                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*sighs*   Don't you know ANYTHING, TC?   The kicking's not until the end, during the big finale when all the dancing girls come out... talking of which, stop bothering me... you think these ostrich feathers stick themselves to the girls' headdresses?!   Sheesh! Some people!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Depends who there at the end WB.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Depends who there at the end WB.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Well it ain't over til the fat lady sings & I ain't singing for anyone!

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

ah go on yu know yu want to!! i'll get yu some cider' now yu know yu like cider!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

The British Public don't deserve that kind of torture TM! ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

have yu seen get Carter when the singin ladyin the boozer gets in a fight !!!would it be like that?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I shall have to defer my answer on the grounds of not having seen that particular scene... ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can't make the 12 oct Wannabe as i shall be out the country over that weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

& if I possessed a fully functioning memory, I'd have remembered that Ricdude - d'oh! ;o)

Perhaps Summer will finally arrive at the end of October and we'll have an excuse for another Blat n Breakfast session?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha maybe Smile i thought we had the summer in 86 and its nether been same since. Im always up for a brecky session. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

No matter what time of day it is eh, Nodrog? ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well i can always open a bit later lol as it's winter. Haha if talk nice to me Sunday lass you nether know might get the morning off Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 2067 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption