South East

254 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2008 18:52:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As we seem to be somewhat short on the old events front, who's up for a meet at the Oakdene Cafe on Wednesday evening - 16th July?   Details on the Events listing.   Signed: Billy-No-Mates Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Hey Billy.. *snigger*   If I delay my ride back for a few days I might just make that!   Will keep you posted...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hah! The lovely Lady TM has already indicated her intention to join me!   Signed: Billy-One-Mate-Who-Doesn't-Cost-That-Much-In-Paypal-Bribes LOL   Hope you have a LOT of stamps TC...                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hmmm... if you could let us know which outfit tm has chosen, it could sway the decision... Ermm     (ok, smart *rse - will keep you couriered..) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tm0714's Profile
tm0714

In: Surrey

Elo 'Billy-one-Mate' glad to hear I'm easily bribed lol Have just put event in diary so will deffo be there, whohoo my first BM meeting - no virgin comments please I have a personal bodyguard Big smileWB LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
tm0714's Profile
tm0714

Ha ha TC, not going to live that one down I can see Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ooooh yes please TC... Evil Smile   Brings back happy memories... back in the day, my local courier company was never quite sure how to take my requests... "Send me a ruffti tuffti biker NOW!" LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

ok... I read 'ruffti tuffti' but had an image of a courier turning up in leathers and a ruffled tutu... *cough* Now THERE is an outfit for you to consider, tm!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It wouldn't be the first time TC Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tm0714's Profile
tm0714

Well I could probably do the leathers and a ruffled tutu outfit lol TCCool                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Lol - there will probably be others wearing the same outfit, tm - I would stick with your original idea of Haunted House Mistress... Wink (and Wannabe...... try Trans World Couriers, not Trans Vestite!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
tm0714's Profile
tm0714

Ah now then, it might be a good idea to turn up in leather and tutu, would fit right in and no-one would know it's my first time Tongue  Maybe save the Haunted House Mistress for another occassion lol
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

ROFL! *packs camera* LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
tm0714's Profile
tm0714

Ok naievity coming into play - what does ROFL mean?  Kepe seeing it and not matter how much I think, for the life of me and I cannot work it out LOL   No cameras allowed....Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Sorry hon... "Rolling On the Floor, Laughing"... so a bit more than a "LOL" but a tad more polite than a "PMSL"? Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
tm0714's Profile
tm0714

Thanks for the ROFL but now I'm stumped on PMSL - Oh my days I'm getting old and losing touch with the lingo LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ROFL is a reply to a comment u strongly disagree with:- Really Offensive, u F.....g Liar! Wink PMSL is a female condition occuring every 50 days.Pinch Pissed myself laughing at that one.!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

50?! You'd be lucky! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tm0714's Profile
tm0714

Cheers XK, will have to remember both uses of ROFL and ensure using appropriately lol   Think I have the jist of PMSL, but would not like to jump to conclusions LOL   Every 50 days? hmm is this a female elephant condition Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Blame the Romans.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1317 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption