Fancy yourself as a bit of a star???

75 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2008 18:43:26 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

XKLBR.s got plenty of tissues!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*attempts to maintain dignified silence*

Ooops! Too late! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL  LOL @ the banter.                                                                                                                                                                               
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Update from Snake Eyes   Snake Eyes will be shooting a video for the track 'Leather & Metal' from the album 'Soul Stealer' at the Squires Milk Bar, just off the A1 near Leeds. We are after extras (hairy bikers & sexy girls and bikes, especially Harleys & Choppers) to take part in the filming. If you want to volunteer, feel free to contact me. The shoot will take place on Sunday 3rd August. We hope to put on a gig for those that bothered to travel for the filiming, with SnakeEyes doing a short set along with a support band.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Scary - are they still needing extra's?   (Is this THE Squires I keep hearing about on this forum?)                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

It is THE Squires... They are also putting on a free show for all the extras, I'll pm you the details.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Thank you!!   (although with all the local beefcakes I doubt they will need me trundling up!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

You'll be fine TC it will be the bike they're after, you can keep your lid on...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ouch poor TeeCee (no ego left just a few deer droppings lol)   Same weekend as Yorkshire Pudding Rally so might try to get there!   At least my daughter may get to be on vid lol (and no I'm still not going to Want or Need a Harley to attempt a bit of false fame for moi!) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

sorry TeeCee....Hug HugHugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I liked you better when you were a goat.....   But I forgive you!!! LOL Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I liked me better when I was a goat.......   Baaarrbarelllllaaaaa come back........Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

We should sign a partition or sumfing to reinstate your caprine piccy....                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Sounds like this will be a good bash, Scary.  Do Snake Eyes have a support band sorted yet as my band Shotgun Blues are only an hour away so we could be up for it (if the price is right lol). If the guys are interested then check out www.myspace.com/sgunblues, and get in touch with us through the site, or just PM me.   Let us know dates as well, anyway, we'll do our best to be there.   Blue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1164 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption