Fancy yourself as a bit of a star???

75 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2008 18:43:26 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Snake Eyes are shooting a music video for the song Leather and Metal July 20th, at Squires Cafe South Milford - Leeds - West Yorkshire. We are looking for RockChics,Dancers, Goth Girls, Scary male Bikers, Harley Riders for the video shoot. If you would like to be a part of the video give me a shout and I will pass on your details.   Scary x                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

OMG... this could be my big break!!!!   If a 'breakdancing' 14 year old can make it then so can I!!   Espesh if I am wearing my helmet and a tinted visor........   (only a 4.5 hour ride will check date & availability)                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

You fit the bill TC, I'm more than happy to put you forward.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Thanks Scary! July could be busy for me but I do need to get out more - will keep you posted.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Is this Snake Eyes as in the Wizard's Curse?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Scary male bikers and Harley riders...somehow I don't think mild-mannered BMW riders are gonna make the shortlistLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

What about geriatric 'Rockers' on old Triumphs? P.S. Are they paying?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Wills, M.S. - can I just draw your attention to the bit about "RockChics ,Dancers & Goth Girls".... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

Yea! but are we gonna get paid.LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

You might if you are a good enough dancer, M.S.!                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

Bugger! I can do the 'Twist', the 'Mashed potato', the 'Hitch hike' and a few that have not been invented yet but I can only do them if I am totally enebriated and think that no one is watching. Tangoman.  Any chance of a crash course? I used to do 'Tap' dancing. That is, until I fell in the sink.                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

Anyway!      Chicks dance.      Guys watch.                                                                                                                                                                               
Scary's Profile
Scary

Yes it is the same band that did the Wizards Curse, the drummer is a friend of mine and they have said the more bikers the better, doesn't have to be Harley riders. And MS 'll give you a crash course in belly dancing if you like..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Oh that reminds me! Must give my mate a call... we're supposed to be taking up belly dancing classes! LOL   I'll just point and laugh at you lot in the video though... I don't *do* cameras, unless I'm behind the lens Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I don't blame you Wannabe I don't do cameras either.. As for the belly dancing expect to find muscles you never thought exsisted and get some deep heat you'll need it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wannabe/Scary - if you don't "do" cameras, how the hell did you get your photo's on here then?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I only like the pictures I take of myself (behave)....then hundreds get thrown away and only the best ones get on here...hense why I hate having my photo taken at events you can't pick and choose the ones to show.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I blame mine on the alcohol...   Guard is lowered and you don't manage to hide in time! LOL   Cheers for the deep heat tip Scary!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Pinch @ deep heat tip....   (three words that when put together bring a tear to a man's eye)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm sure I've seen Scary's picture on the front of a glossy in my local newsagents. But I may be mistaken, as it was a distance away, being on the top shelf an' all!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 1007 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption