May Be Easter - 3rd - 6th May

84 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 28/04/2024 19:30:19 by SlowGoose | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

We don't need you growing any more Goose πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I've been out today to reconnoiter the big ride.
It's 175 miles of fugrwe and wholesome views, so about 8 hours all in I reckon by the time we've included lunch, cake, coffee and faffing about.
Sorry but no plate glass windows to admire your reflection in, nobody to listen to your expensive pipe (loud pipes shave wives or whatever the myth is).
Nope, just miles and miles of fuck all πŸ™‚

Get your name down if your coming...
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I'm getting a tingly feeling....                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

4 weeks to go.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Whats the plan about payment for the BBQ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I'll be sending private messages to everyone who has their name down to sort out that and the other logistics.
A lot of folks don't log on much so anything I post here will get lost in the mix, if I PM they also get a chase-up email.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Whats the plan about payment for the BBQ?...

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Excellent as I have been asked and didn't know the answer πŸ‘

Roll on May 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

My kipper is starting to get giddy! YippeeeeeπŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

See ya there....lookin forward to seeing you all again xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds

Woohoo! I ain’t seen you in yonks Willow. It will be nice to catch up again. See you there!                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Sorry we're not coming, would be nice to see you again Sheena - I even made a fruit cake a couple of months ago, but it'll keep (Danny won't eat any).                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

That's a shame Izzy, would have been nice to see you bothπŸ˜”                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

3 weeks to go until my favourite rideout of the year... 175 miles through 5 counties and 2 countries πŸοΈπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Three weeks... PANIC!!!! 😱😱😱😱

Actually there is no panic, planning is well underway.
I'll be sending out a PM to all attendees early next week so I can finalise the BBQ thing, get mobile numbers and other stuff that doesn't need sharing with The Great Unwashed.

Anyone thinking of coming but hasn't put their name down or booked accommodation, get off your arse and get it done. Of course you can turn up on spec but expect to find yourself un-fed* and with nowhere to stay 😏

And anyone who isn't coming but is leaving their name down so their profile implies they are an interesting and dynamic person, don't. Just remove it. It stops me me worrying that you have has got lost, broke down or kidnapped by feral Bandit sheep on the way. The standard ransom is something like 20kg of sheep-nuts which I can't afford.

* You might hit lucky with a free feed if (when) Shaz turns up fashionable too late for his tea πŸ˜†
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ well ive managed to miss tea 2 years in a row but im thinking 3rd time lucky lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I have every faith in you Shaz
🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs

Looking forward to this.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Well that's just fried my mind, the events info says 22 people attending, the attendees page only 20.
Of course by the time I'd realised that I had already taken my shoes and socks off so I could count to numbers above 10!                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Actually only 19 attending as 1 picture appears twice πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs

Just had a look at it, for some reason there's two of myself coming along πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 785 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption